Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do u believe in the existing of love?

thien anh

Viet Nam

I think it's not very difficult to fall in love with somebody, but it's hard to keep your love fresh all the time. Unless you both are "innocent", not too demand to other; or one of the pair sacrifices her/himself to maintain the relationship; or the two have to improve themselves to have a perfect love.

Anyway, I feel tierd sometimes with what's called "love". And now I think there's love but it's everlasting with exception.

06:41 AM Jul 15 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Brianzhang

Brianzhang

China

I hope every one can enjoy my love ,but ….........so ,what a pity .

06:43 AM Jul 24 2006 |

Tony W

Tony W

United States

Interesting discussions.

In my humble opinion (here I am talking about THE LOVE only):

(1) There always exists true, exciting love. However, within the same couple of a man and a woman, it often lasts for a short period of time, and it tends to fade away as the marriage (if there is any) ages;

(2) So here comes the choice for your life: either life-long fresh loves with several or even many people but NO stable marriage life (which is beneficial) , or a stable marriage but exciting love with only 1 person for a short period of time.   

(3) Some may suggest exciting love with someone outside your marriage. But I think that's a challenging, risky idea.

Looks like we all are born to suffer, lol.

06:45 AM Aug 09 2006 |

DeX

DeX

Germany

Love here love there….. Love is just a natural desire to have sex with someone. :P

Btw…. Its not important or very difficult to love someone, thats not the point.

Its more important to be loved by someone.

07:19 AM Aug 09 2006 |

DeX

DeX

Germany

Of course its the shortest way to be happy when you love someone who is loving you. But it is more pleasant to be loved, much more. You can chose whether you want to respond this love or not then.
It feels so much more good when you know that somebody is loving you. If i had to choose. I would chose to be loved much more than to love someone. Its like…. A table full of food is better than one without food, even if you aren't hungry. But you can chose to eat. On a table without food you dont have this option.

10:34 AM Aug 09 2006 |

SOFTY

SOFTY

India

certainly, loving each other makes ones life a lively one.

As hula said,love n career are interelated.One may achieve his goal by attaining top priority but after a level,whatz the meaning of life without a true companion!!!!!

therefore,Acc.to me the question of Existing love has no meaning at all.

12:20 PM Nov 23 2006 |

joecn

joecn

China

i believe in the existing of love, but not so easy to find, and like a plant, it either growth or die, depends on your choice to put water on it or not

09:09 PM Dec 18 2006 |

-Aim-

-Aim-

Thailand

Love is Care, Fair and share to each other. love is not selfish and be honest :)

08:21 AM Dec 19 2006 |

yamap_new

yamap_new

Thailand

yep, I agree with hula and softy. Having someone you love, and his/her cheers + encouragements will be important x5 for reaching your ambition :)

10:43 AM Dec 19 2006 |