Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Have you ever think to have someone who can speak English fluently to be our girl/boyfriend so you can practice with her/him everyday

Pinkmarronz

Thailand

I did!! but it's very hard to find in my country,Thailand.

Almost of them are business man and they won't interest in women in the same office.

So how can I find one to practice??

09:09 AM Dec 03 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Pinkmarronz

Thailand

OK I will add more comment on that.

My point is that isn't it boring to another one that have to be patient in what I'm trying to say.My English is not good so maybe it may takes quite long time to understand. I want to hear the other side feeling…please share

Another question,I really wonder why many foreigners in Thailand have   notgoodlooking girl(which word should it be?) How they get to know each other?

What's about in your country?

10:24 AM Dec 06 2007 |

yanslizi

yanslizi

China

I have thought about it many times.but what i want is a good friend. some english-speaking friends.  Because my boy friend has been proved out to be a Chinese:)

03:27 PM Dec 06 2007 |

chaskarmukund

India

pinkmarronz,

you said that your English is not that good. however, you r able to express your feelings. it does not matter, if it takes more time to understand that. we can understand u. pl go ahead.

you can use, Wonderful and beautiful faces for goodlooking and ugly, strange for not good looking.

in fact, u always find, foreigners have an attractive personality, may be because of their skin complexion. Ane let me tell u, you are Good too. Seems to be smart.

In our country (India), normally young people talk to each other. Foreigners always look for some help. they dont hesitate to ask for help. we too are eager to help them out. skin complexion always attracts people,s mind. However, few are them, who talk to foreigners on their own. Only enthusiastics talk with them openly and extend friendship,s hand.

What happens in Thailand ?

mdchaskar

11:22 PM Dec 10 2007 |

chaskarmukund

India

yanslizi,

Hello how are you. pl go ahead have friendship with me. i believe in clear and transparent friendship irrespective of Caste, creed and religion. I am sure, you will be interested. pl respond.

mdchaskar

11:24 PM Dec 10 2007 |

karenroe

karenroe

China

haha…Frankly speaking, yeah I did.

I wish I could find a foreign student as my bf so we can practice Englsh everyday.

but dream is just a dream. It's hard to do…

so actually we'd better work hard instead of imaging ….

02:31 AM Dec 11 2007 |

chaskarmukund

India

karenroe,

how r u. forget aobut bf only friend. if u could find anybody who wants to assist u in building your vacabulary and givng you conversation practice. how about that. would u be interested. come on. pl comment.

take care,

mdchaskar

12:00 PM Dec 11 2007 |