Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WHAT DO WE LIVE FOR

MR FULL SUNDAY

China

FRIEND,WHAT DO YOU LIVE FOR .I ALWAYS FEEL IN THIS WORLD NOTHING COULD MADE ME VERY HAPPY,EITHER VERY SAD

07:25 AM Dec 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mckeno

Viet Nam

I am seeking a goal for my life too…but haven't got one. Life without a goal is like a boat floating nowhere in the ocean.

04:23 AM Dec 10 2007 |

euchris

China

I am a common person and I have a wife !But I can not forget my former girl friend.I miss her nearly everyday!How can I do if I donot wanna hurt my wife`s heart!

04:36 AM Dec 10 2007 |

baluu9

baluu9

Germany

Im selfish and therefore Im happy

I LIVE FOR myself

bcoz when  Im happy …people around me feel happy

Its Infectious guys….....

04:41 AM Dec 10 2007 |

book701

Bolivia

we live for my love.my love is the experience of the live

04:44 AM Dec 10 2007 |

MR FULL SUNDAY

China

Dear Mckeno!I think  i am really same with you.the goal of me now is just a world "gold"not really come from my mind.but i think it is better than nothing whether it is come from the deep mind

07:28 AM Dec 10 2007 |

MR FULL SUNDAY

China

every things can explain clearnly ,just lell your wife what you all know i think she will understand you Euchris

07:31 AM Dec 10 2007 |

MR FULL SUNDAY

China

to NITA SAO

I think in some extant ,I am really  the same with you ,I  also live for my parents ,live for my friends.thought I can feel nothing from the world of course include their love .regularly I know there are  love from them.but i can not feel.so I sholud study hard to hit the wish of my parents ,I should do my best to help my friends.

at last I stell need to thank you for your advice ,I think I think I will feel the world soon

07:58 AM Dec 10 2007 |

MR FULL SUNDAY

China

I think may be we feeled so much from the world,and we think it is nature as soon  as we lost it we may know how important it is

08:03 AM Dec 10 2007 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

MR FULL SUNDAY…We live both for ourselves and for others. For ourselves because of our own dreams…goals in life…future. And we live for others…to help and to love…we can't just live by ourselves only…we need others too..i am talking about the fact that we all need other people. Each of us has its own duty to fulfill..not only to ourself but to others too. Farmers help us with our vegetables, fruit and etc…fishermen help us to have fish on our table, the cloth we wear…who made it? Is any one here can do everything by himself only? I guess not….

12:30 PM Dec 10 2007 |

hihijanner

China

I think our life are full of fun…We can do something we want to do with our friend ,our family .we can live a wonderful life .

12:39 PM Dec 10 2007 |