Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WHAT DO WE LIVE FOR

MR FULL SUNDAY

China

FRIEND,WHAT DO YOU LIVE FOR .I ALWAYS FEEL IN THIS WORLD NOTHING COULD MADE ME VERY HAPPY,EITHER VERY SAD

07:25 AM Dec 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

~Lara~

~Lara~

Saudi Arabia

it is a very simple Q & every Muslim can answer it

ALLAH didn`t creat us for nothing..Allah created us just to worship him..so we in our life work & prepare for Doomsday.

05:27 PM Dec 16 2007 |

~Lara~

~Lara~

Saudi Arabia

hi eaqlewings..

how can we prepare to doomsday? 

by do what Allah asked us to do..e.g. we have to pray 5 times a day,we have to give money to poor people& help them..we have to read Qura`an,we have to fast,we have to respect our parents…........and so on of good things..

our goal in life is very clear"Allah Satisfaction"

what's gonna happen if we are not ready?

we will go to HELL

note:we don`t just work for doomsday only..we also work for this life 

08:47 PM Dec 16 2007 |

Whitechalice

Poland

we live without a purpose (that is what nihilism teaches us), we, humans are expected to believe that there is something that we're claiming for, or at least what we should claim for.That's why we feel lost and confused all the time. Arthur Schopenhauer said a long time ago that life is just a great agony (and he wasn't the first), but he gave us some tips, showing how to deal with it(life), for example contemplating the art, helping people in greater misery than ours or achieving the state of nirvana by deep meditation. Summing up. The best way of living seems to be escaping from it and still hoping to find a shelter in someones caring arms, who will guide us into eternity.

Be tough and try to find your own path of joy and happiness.

09:08 PM Dec 16 2007 |

janine0112

China

that is good topic,i just know that is ond day if u donnot happay,that is one day if you are happy,why donnot be happy? my dear friend, donnot be sad,and be happy everyday

02:55 AM Dec 17 2007 |