Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

LOVE OR CAREER?

say_notono@yahoo.com

Viet Nam

You have a lover and an interesting job. What do you choose if you have to? Think carefully please.

03:27 PM Dec 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yana011

yana011

Philippines

hello say_notono, I'm not saying here that I will choose my love either career. We can have a love life at the same time have a good career. But if your partner insist you to choose love and career is it justifiable. If that so and my partner ask me those Q well, maybe i will just have to say. dear.. let me do my career first and if I'm financially stable Ill get back to you because, I just want you to give the best things in life.. and don't want you to suffer. Sometimes people must be practical in terms of this situation. If he/she cant wait at least you know his/her Love is not true. 

10:42 AM Dec 07 2007 |

say_notono@yahoo.com

Viet Nam

Hi my dear,

I also think that if your darling loves you, he/she will let you do what you want. I just set a situation: Imagine you have to leave your place for work or you have to spend all your time on work and no (or little time) for your lover. At that time you have an interesting job and good promotion. Your darling always supports you but can not avoid sadness. What will you do?

02:24 PM Dec 07 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

well i think spare him/her a time and have a conversation. For example if I'm out of town, whats the use of our mobile phones or internet? Its the easiest way and great tool for communication..He/she must understand your situation. If one cannot accept it, well they maybe have some talk.. and give each other a time and space to think whats the best things to do to survive the relationship at the same time doing your career.

03:40 PM Dec 07 2007 |

skydancer

skydancer

Philippines

i agree with you

02:00 PM Dec 08 2007 |

say_notono@yahoo.com

Viet Nam

Thanks alot my friendsLaughing

02:20 PM Dec 08 2007 |

skydancer

skydancer

Philippines

what a nice question…every time there's someone ask me about this things it makes my mind get stock..i can't choose between the two.. i like to choose love..why love?because i believe that love is hard to find,hard to loose.and do you know that  love is one of the secrets how to live long life.. i like to choose career..why career?how can we live life without career..career is our foundation to live life..where do we get money to buy foods,clothes,shelter and even somethings to provide for our love ones..that's why we have career because we want to earn money for the needs of our love ones..

everyone has a point..and we have different perceptions..but which between the two is right to choose?we don't know because things happen for a reason..it can be love or career..or it can be both..

02:37 PM Dec 08 2007 |

say_notono@yahoo.com

Viet Nam

Hi all my dear friends,

Come here and we'll know more about eachother.

http://www.english-test.net/forum/forum11.html

I love to be your friend.

Rose

03:02 PM Dec 08 2007 |

winterzh

China

LOVE.I hope I have a warm home.There is a person who is also take care of me in our home.I can change my job but I don't think it is a good thing that Ichange my love.

03:44 PM Dec 08 2007 |

Sophie yang

China

lover,of course!

your lover will went with you all your life,not job~~~

04:03 PM Dec 08 2007 |

dandana

dandana

Egypt

love  love because if i found  a good person i will bear the pressure of the life 

08:40 PM Dec 08 2007 |