Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

LOVE OR CAREER?

say_notono@yahoo.com

Viet Nam

You have a lover and an interesting job. What do you choose if you have to? Think carefully please.

03:27 PM Dec 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Dear Friends,

I also favour Kanaobi…she is very sensitive & intelligent,we should plan to visit her restaurant & celebrate there ….I shall really wait for it,& I wish GOOD-LUCK.

03:46 AM Dec 09 2007 |

luminous~

luminous~

China

for me, it’s a hard question, I had choose love before, but I was get hurt, don’t know should believe love or not~

06:47 AM Dec 09 2007 |

say_notono@yahoo.com

Viet Nam

Hi my dear,

It's nice to see your replys here. Though career is much important for me, i always think first about my lover befor making any decision. I don't want to exchange my love with anything. Love will strengthen me to overcome every obstacle in life. Believe me, it maybe hard at first but everything will OK when you have a true love. For love, let's say "GOOD LUCK" to Kanaobi and wish her happiness with her lover forever, and same to all of you.

Let's continue. Try to know more about eachother.

Hope to see you soon,

Rose

01:13 PM Dec 09 2007 |

king2009

king2009

Kuwait

of course without hesitation my job ..nowadays finding good job is difficult but finding lover is sooo easy Wink,,,,hahaha

01:30 PM Dec 09 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

yeah, now i've decided i choose my career. If your financially stable then emotionally too. Love is always there. The feelings on how to loved and be loved will not be vanished. It just finding the right person for you to loved, he/she must understand that your career. I know loved cannot buy materials things in life, but nowadays we must have to be practical. It's not for your own sake,.it's for both of you.

06:02 AM Dec 10 2007 |