Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

job choices

usif

usif

Saudi Arabia

Choosing a career is not an essay decision. There are so many different types of jobs: adventurous and unusual jobs, traditional jobs.

Which type of job would you prefer?  

07:32 AM Dec 06 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

actually I like kind of adventurous..such as guide tour, archipelog.. BUt in fact..my job is behind desk & computer etc..

07:39 AM Dec 06 2007 |

usif

usif

Saudi Arabia

welocome pop

in fact, i hate office work despite it is my present job i think this kin of job is monotonous , inactive. additionally it is health detrimental.

07:55 AM Dec 06 2007 |

suntieying

Hong Kong

I like unusual jobs.

08:03 AM Dec 06 2007 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

yap..sometimes what we want Not same as what we get..But I believe, there is something benefit, even just little bit..(God knows the best for us)

08:04 AM Dec 06 2007 |

moon_sky

China

i like traditional jobs

because it is very stable

08:09 AM Dec 06 2007 |

moon_sky

China

I am about to become an engineeri like it

08:12 AM Dec 06 2007 |

rukic

rukic

China

I like a stable job.

08:18 AM Dec 06 2007 |

free man

China

i want to find a better job !but i didnt have the opportunilies, i want to be an physical  techers ,but ,i cant! now  i will be an businessman, i wish i could chang my life and help many people ! it's experience  self-worth! i want to be your friends, i need to improve my english ,good english will be  useful you to make  better job !

09:53 AM Dec 06 2007 |

usif

usif

Saudi Arabia

moon sky

working as an engineer very interesting

good luck

freeman

you welcome

form me i like a kind of  job contains travel and going abroad meeting new people

11:13 AM Dec 06 2007 |

zhangxuan

China

I have a stable job. but sometimes I feel tired of my  situation.  and I hope to have an oppotunity to change my life.

11:45 AM Dec 06 2007 |