Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

GIVE ME YOUR HAND, PLS!

say_notono@yahoo.com

Viet Nam

Hi everyone,

I do need your help now. I have to talk about EMPLOYMENT next week. You know it's not a new topic but i have to narrow it to a new one. Pls recommend me some interesting ones!

Many thanks in advanced,

Rose

02:57 PM Dec 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yana011

yana011

Philippines

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employment#Globalisation_and_employment_relations i hope this one helps.

03:47 PM Dec 07 2007 |

say_notono@yahoo.com

Viet Nam

Hi Yana,

Thank you for your care. In this post, i would like some recommends for my topic about EMPLOYMENT cause i have a presentation next week.

Would you pls tell me something about yourself. You know quite much about me. We would be friends? Your Q will be answered next time for i can not continue my talk now.

Wish to have further relationship with you.

See you soon,

RoseLaughing

02:39 PM Dec 08 2007 |

heythem

Tunisia

hi, pls i dont understand what do u want exactly'?

pls clarify the subject for me to help you

07:18 PM Dec 08 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

yeah.. dear, you like something but your statement

quite confusing..? you want a job, employment or

presentation? tell more specifically so we can help you.

hey I'd already give you a comment on your profile, .. 

12:55 AM Dec 09 2007 |

say_notono@yahoo.com

Viet Nam

Hi my dear,

Sorry cause my statement is too confusing for you to understand. Next week i will have a presentation (I have to talk in front of a crowd) and the broad topic is EMPLOYMENT. This topic is not a new one and i don't want to lull my audience to sleep with old topics. So that i want to narrow this topic, to find something new related to EMPLOYMENT. Therefore, i can atract my audience.

Thanks alot for your care.

Regards,

Rose

01:06 PM Dec 09 2007 |