Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

SILENT SCREAM - written by Zeus- .What is your Opinion about love?

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

SILENT SCREAM

Spring,it makes us remember love,what a nice feeling it is,but at the sametime it makes us feel sad.

It was a warm spring evening,Love was looking around for a slave by itself,Love is used to doing it everytime.While a window was opened by a man who was handsome and clever saw him and got him!

That slave’s name was Halıl .He had chosen to be a writer,because he was unable to do a job near other people.He was a deaf and dumb writer.No one tried to understand him,they were always looking at him like a stranger and they were making fun of him.He was always feeling unhappy by himself because of this.He thought,if he goes on to do his job near other people,he will have got used to all of these things,and he didn’t want that.He began to do his job at his home.That evening,it was fairly warm and he opened the window,suddenly he felt a warm wind on his face! He saw a beautiful women on the opposite balcony of his apartment.She never called his attention before.She was a blonde and a beautiful women.He watched her absent-mindedly for a short time.At that time,he fell in love with her.

He wasn’t used to waking up early everymorning,but he was getting up earlier to see her, because she used to water her flowers early every morning.She had many flowers which had different colours.After a few days she saw him while he was watching her, and she smiled at him.She didn’t have good health.Her face was smiling but her eyes were sad.She loved him,too.She was never going to tell him about her feelings.They were living their love on the inside.

One night,Halıl saw a dream while he was sleeping.She was going to a far country wherever it was, he was crying out behind her, but neither she nor other people could hear his silent scream.He woke up,he thought it was only a nightmare.He’s eaten something,then he’s read a book for a bit of time.He slept again,it was 3.00 AM.

That morning,he woke up very late.He told himself what an awful night it was.He went near the window and looked at her apartment,he couldn’t believe what he was seeing.Her apartment was empty,he thought still he fell a sleep,he had a bath with cold water then he looked again but nothing changed,still her apartment was empty.He felt so sad,he didn’t know what he was going to do.He went to the door to get his bread and newspaper.There was an envelope in front of the door.He got it and read.It was written by her;

‘Hi my sweet neigbour,I’ve known you for a long time,you know,you’re interested in me,yes I’m interested in you,too.But I’m not in good health,I have cancer and I’ll go in to a hard period nowadays.My hair will fall out and I’ll feel badly about myself.I didn’t want you to see me like that.Please remember me like this.Take care.Don’t forget to pray for me’ Halıl was standing still at the door.

Love had finished it’s job and left throught the door to find a new slave.

Zeus2006                                                                                                         Zeus

07:30 PM Jul 26 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

liyan_fairy

China

Yes,I am agree with Zeus.That's not true love,or even can't be called"love".Some of my friends is also too open,but not for the one they really love.

I'd like to make friends with different people living in different style.Because i am interested in how different people think and live in different ways,and how they view their and other's life.

But still,i believe in "love",though it appears according to certain conditions.

12:28 AM Jul 31 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi Lyan Fairy,

Thanks for your message.This is a good way to learn how life is, to make friends with different people who have different cultures.But this is different I mean I want to learn some experience about someone who has a real love story.I guess they will write thier real experience to me or to share it with us.

Take care.BYE. :)

06:36 PM Jul 31 2006 |

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

Well Zeus, I absolutely agree with you that there is real love, but just like LoveIsBitch said, nowadays, some people have made LOVE impure, and lead us to wonder if there is real love in the world.  Here I am gonna share something that sounds crazy but it's so darn true, please do not doubt its authenticity.  Truth is stranger than fiction, sometimes, it does.

This past Spring Festival holiday, I went to my hometown to visit my parents, during the period, I visited my first bf, if you can call that (it's just puppy-love, the extreme thing we did was kissing).  It's already more than 15 years since we broke up, even no phone calls…I could not explain exactly why I visited him, just wanted to know how his life was…

OK, make it simple, he is married too, wife is beautiful, one 6-year-old son, working as a teacher in a senior high school…my hometown is a middle-sized town, what he told me really shocked me…and I could not imagine how could he have changed so much!!! the things he was doing is, I can say it is DIRTY

He slept with hookers, he had sex with his student gals in his classes (I warned him that's a CRIME!!!), though he insisted on a point, that it was not him to seduce the young gals, but the gals were voluntary and stuck to that…now he is still with one student now graduated and studying in a college.  The gal refused to leave him so chosed the college in the same town, they met every weekend. The guy is not rich, so the gal often gives him the spend money…but he stressed that he still loves his wife, and his affairs won't affect his family. He will not leave his wife for this infatuate as he has duty to his family and the gal knew that it well.  The strangest is, the gal still visits his family in New Year Holidays each year, and eats together with his wife. (P.S. She was once lived in his house as she had no relatives at the town)   She sent him sms during our conversation.

I know things are changing, everywhere, including the moral standards, but I still think there should be some limits…and he was such an innocent boy before! he said my leave was one part of the reasons, maybe, but I did not see a shred of his regrets or something like that. I have removed him from my contact list already, it would make me feel better if I just keep the old memory of him.

Hope I will be told this is an extreme case…so we still have hope for LOVE.

07:51 AM Aug 02 2006 |

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

Thank you, Zeus, for posting good topics here so we can share things from different places…I need to check out on a regular basis. 

Take care, be well, buddies from the world….Sherry

07:51 AM Aug 02 2006 |

loveisbitch

China

well,   maybe we  all need to reflect    on it   .  What is  true love ?   headache ,  i  think

10:09 AM Aug 03 2006 |

loveisbitch

China

Zesus ,  I   see   that you are a  wise and     nice  guy ,  and you are really a  good   topic-starter   .Actually ,     ,my "first love" ,if it  could be called so ,  came to me  when  i was in Senior 2.  She was just so gorgeous , SO  PURE ,and so naive . For some reasons , we failed to    get it going on .

I have suffered  five years of   pain  missing her  off and on .    But she has got  a boyfriend, who treats him  well . my   classmate   told me  so    once

It   was nothing  but a   sharp sword  stabbing my heart . Anyway ,  you  have to keep    on  living ,despite of  grief  or  rejoice. As time goes by , especially    after I   was admitted by a  so called key university in China,   I  outlook toward the world  and love    changed. I  have said goodbye to innocence , seeing  there are so many  college girls  committed to nothing but material  excitement  money .

Here you can see  them everywhere .Sometime ,  i  doubt whether our  country is  progressing or degenerating .I am silly   ,ain't  I ??

By the way , I still  do  believe there is  true love in this world.But it is a fat chance .  That is why   I am still  single ,while  many   my friends have gotten 

gfs .Anyway  ,  the true  beauty of love  is in  the eyes of  love-beholders'

10:31 AM Aug 03 2006 |

loveisbitch

China

Zesus ,  I   see   that you are a  wise and     nice  guy ,  and you are really a  good   topic-starter   .Actually ,     ,my "first love" ,if it  could be called so ,  came to me  when  i was in Senior 2.  She was just so gorgeous , SO  PURE ,and so naive . For some reasons , we failed to    get it going on .

I have suffered  five years of   pain  missing her  off and on .    But she has got  a boyfriend, who treats him  well . my   classmate   told me  so    once

It   was nothing  but a   sharp sword  stabbing my heart . Anyway ,  you  have to keep    on  living ,despite of  grief  or  rejoice. As time goes by , especially    after I   was admitted by a  so called key university in China, my     outlook toward the world  and love    changed. I  have said goodbye to innocence , seeing  there are so many  college girls  committed to nothing but material  excitement  money .

Here you can see  them everywhere .Sometime ,  i  doubt whether our  country is  progressing or degenerating .I am silly   ,ain't  I ??

By the way , I still  do  believe there is  true love in this world.But it is a fat chance .  That is why   I am still  single ,while  many   my friends have gotten 

gfs .Anyway  ,  the true  beauty of love  is in  the eyes of  love-beholders'

10:31 AM Aug 03 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi my friend,''I didn't want to use your nickname sorry about that''

First of all I am sad for your story but I couldn't believe I was reading.I need to tell something about life or love to you,firstly actually everthing is for us but if a relationship doesn't go on well you should give up it, because It will give some pain to you, and after that bad experience, you shouldn't come in or live in your walls.Yes It is very hard but we have to forget it I mean we have to be happy what if that relationship went on and you and your ex girlfriends got married and than you realized you didn't come from the same page and you would be strange with eachother maybe you will feel worse yourself than now.

Please love everybody and every thing without expectation and you should have a girl friend who will love you, ofcourse you too, and forget the past look at future don't sulk to life for that.Smile to life like this :)

I love you,my friend.You shouldn't be afraid to say ''I love you'' to everybody especially to your parents and your friend .Take care.Be happy and healthy.BYE.

By the way thanks for your good words I guess I could express myself to you,you  know my English is  not good,Honestly.

06:42 PM Aug 03 2006 |

loveisbitch

China

well ,   Zesus ,    I    do  wanna take you as my elder brother ,you are always there as an old firend,and  your  remarks are warm and  positive, and that is maybe   why  your  topic is so  frequently  scanned   .I  will    listen to what you said  , just as i said before , you    are  kind of nice  and wise .I    think it is   fabulous to be firend with you .

By the way  ,your English is good , and don't be too modest  :)    I know  it was  being silly .YOU are right , life is good and exciting !

12:23 PM Aug 04 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi (please choose a good nickname,please)

Actually I wasn't expecting any message from you it was a surprise for me.Thanks.If you ask ''why'' to me ,you know nobody loves advice.I was amazed and I was happy.You told me I was kind of nice and wise(Thanks) but you are wiser than me. :)

Yes I'm always here and when you have a problem or not you can talk about everthing with me?

I want to ask a question to you actually I had asked it you before but you never answer me,anyway,Please tell me whether you are or not on this photo?but please be honest.Take care.BYE.

03:23 PM Aug 04 2006 |