Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you like sharing Poetry Ideas

benazouz

benazouz

Kuwait

One of my goals for improving my English Language Experience and knowledge is writing English Poetry over the last Ten Years (Approx.).  In 2005, I received the "Outstanding Achievement Poetry Award" and "Editorial Award" for the best published during 2005.  I wish we could share our ideas, comments, thoughts and goals together.

07:19 AM Jul 28 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

someone111

someone111

Saudi Arabia

poetry is wonderful

but how to write it is somsthing else

my be i can give you som ideas

thatwhat i can do

hope you best

10:00 AM Jul 28 2006 |

Crnjin

Crnjin

Serbia and Montenegro

I like talking about poetry and like writing it… 

Do you write short stories?

12:13 PM Jul 28 2006 |

benazouz

benazouz

Kuwait

Hi dear "someone111", thank you for your nice lines.  Surely I need your ideas, becasue writing a poem is exactly explaining your idea in your own style using simple words includes a light music as a background.

I'll be greatly appreciating your contributions.

06:54 AM Jul 29 2006 |

benazouz

benazouz

Kuwait

Hi dear Crnjin,

Thank you very much for your friendly message.  It seams you like stories my friend.  Honestly I didn't try it yet, while writing poetry is more convenient for me.

I wish I could read one or some of your poetry dear friend.

06:56 AM Jul 29 2006 |

benazouz

benazouz

Kuwait

Dear Friends and Community Members, I will be very happy to get together for an open Poetry Discussion at your convenient time either in “EnglishBaby Chat Room” or any of the following, if you don’t mind:

My “English Baby” ID is:       benazouz        

Yahoo Messenger ID is:         faragkuwait

MSN Messenger ID is:           faragkuwait

SKYPE Messenger ID is:       faragkuwait

AIM Messenger ID is:            cairopoet

07:11 AM Jul 29 2006 |

benazouz

benazouz

Kuwait

Dear Friends and Colleagues, you’re cordially invited to join our “Happy Friendship Day’ Electronic Gathering in “English Baby.Com”, on August 8th.  Thank you for confirmation in advance. 

05:09 AM Jul 30 2006 |

benazouz

benazouz

Kuwait

Against  Wind is one of my beloved poems, it was published few years ago, and I think it represents a friendly idea.  Kindly click my blogs, I need your advice.

03:32 PM Jul 31 2006 |

allengao

allengao

China

wind just like a chesty knight!

bring nothing to you and take nothing away

and just like time ,time was showed by clocks ,

but who can really see it ,untill you find your hair become whiter.and you are not powerful again .then you can see time .but it's too late to call it back .

08:53 AM Aug 01 2006 |

benazouz

benazouz

Kuwait

Thank you dear Allenqao, your message is really great.  Hopefully you will be able to visit my blogs to read that poem and to kindly let me know what is your opinion.

09:38 AM Aug 01 2006 |

allengao

allengao

China

I will do it ,and thank you for your admiration!

01:26 PM Aug 03 2006 |