Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Tell us about your feeling now....

miss Dior

miss Dior

Saudi Arabia

HI .. How are you all ?? I WANNA from all join plz …Tell us about your feeling now…. and WHY ?? In this MOMENTSAD .. HAPPY .. SLEEPY ..etc

02:26 PM Dec 11 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

admi

Moldova, Republic Of

$10,000 To $15,000 From Home Starting Within 1 Hour!Do you want to make money working by the way of Internet without selling, without trying to make believe, without getting out of your house ? I'm proposing you a part time job. Only one hour per day working with your computer. Here you can find the proof (http://www.freedom.ws/sleduard)

08:34 AM Jan 27 2008 |

beryl.40

beryl.40

China

My life was boring . I  don't   know what i can do .

so everyday to me is a piece of paper.

Can anybody tell me what i shuold do ???

09:15 AM Jan 27 2008 |

taizi

China

The same to you

09:21 AM Jan 27 2008 |

taizi

China

I have no felling ,and I suspect wheather I am alive

09:23 AM Jan 27 2008 |

shw-qwertyhjkl

Maldives

sad, I quit the job,and have not found a new job.

09:46 AM Jan 27 2008 |

maggiewang_zkhueo

China

I feel so tired,i leave from my hometown for my boyfriend,now i realize i am so crazy,i can't adjust to his circumstance,and i can't bear his mother's bad temper.i don't know what can i do now,if i should leave my boyfriend and give up my insistance,or i stay still for my boyfriend again,and i must do boring things and meet hated people,i don't konw…...the future is on the edge of despair.

I feel so confuse,i don't know why i choose the road,i don't know why i insist on it regardless of my parents and my future, i miss my parents strongly.i regret now.

please do everythings for deep thinking…....

09:49 AM Jan 27 2008 |

hihi903

hihi903

Hong Kong

I feel so confuse and lost because I quit my last job a two weeks ago without getting an offer. Everyday, I stay at home and search a new job on the web, there are almost 30 resume have been sent out in this month. I only got 2 job interviews during this period. And then I doubt whether there is any problem, insufficiency in my resume.

I really hope that I can got a new job very soon. 

10:07 AM Jan 27 2008 |

zhanghm68

China

i understand english a little,i hope you can help me,thank you.we can help eatch other.beause i understand otherthings a lot.

05:02 PM Jan 27 2008 |

admi

Moldova, Republic Of

$10,000 To $15,000 From Home Starting Within 1 Hour!

Do you want to make money working by the way of Internet without selling, without trying to make believe, without getting out of your house ? I'm proposing you a part time job. Only one hour per day working with your computer. Here you can find the proof (http://www.freedom.ws/sleduard) calculate here: http://ws.website.ws/kvmlm2/st_calculator.dhtml

09:08 AM Jan 28 2008 |

wasbb

China

i don't know what to write ,because i feel my english is quitely  poor.

09:17 AM Jan 28 2008 |