Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

the pianist

nono7835

Taiwan

Yeserday  I look the pianist . I think it  is  so  great . What  do  you  think?  

06:57 PM Jan 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zaw tun

zaw tun

Myanmar

Hi, no no, I had already watched this movie during December.Great movie, I like it.It's true story.Sometime, true events are more interesting than legend.So if you like this film I would like to suggest you please look these movies"Beyond border" "Memoris of a Geisha" "The pursuit of happiness".

01:13 AM Jan 02 2008 |

spartacasbd

Bangladesh

All the true stories are great. It's also true in this case too. Since the Piansit is based on a true German story, that's why it's a great movie. But to me both the editing and the direction of the movie was up to the mark too. Thats why it is successful to a make such great impression on our mind.

By the way I am trying to get a copy of the movie "Beyond Border"

08:59 AM Jan 03 2008 |

zaw tun

zaw tun

Myanmar

Hi, I'm agree with you.If you like this movie" Beyond Border"may I suggest you please look Internet movies database web site and find about Beyond Border.

03:43 PM Jan 03 2008 |