Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Gimme your top 10!!!

m@nuelm@d

m@nuelm@d

Venezuela

Troy, Jerry MaGuire, A Few Good Men, Men of Honor, Armageddon, Face-Off, The 300, The Rock, Finding Nemo, Good Will Hunting.

01:09 AM Jan 04 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

FtLouie

FtLouie

Brazil

There will be six Saw movies??? That's awesome! I can't wait to see the 5th! hehehe

Hey Manny.. it seems like in your movies page there are only horror fans hahaha lol

06:58 PM Aug 20 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Hahahaha! Maybe he need to change the name of the topic, hahahaha!

Yes, I was excited about the 2 next movies, I mean, the fact that the history in non-linear helps to create them. But maybe the 5th and 6th chapters will be only for fans, because persons needs to see the others to understand the whole story. At the end, all the movies will make one single story. I really appreciate that of those movies, there´s no single action that is not connected. All have an explanation and all have an unexpected end, I always try to pay attention to all the clues in order to guess the ending. I always fail, hahahaha!

10:15 PM Aug 20 2008 |

m@nuelm@d

m@nuelm@d

Venezuela

OMFGGG!!! hey fellasss stop filling my page with all of this!!!!!! hey hey, when i created this forum, i wasnt planning to vomit everytime i come in, so plz plz for god's sake stop talking about this for me to recover my nice dreams for once and for all!!!, oh goshh, PLZZZZZ somebody out there!! come and drop some movies by disney or some twee thingy like that!!!, little mermaid, barbie, barney, anything anything :S

12:30 AM Aug 21 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

My top ten of favorite films that are not horror films, to make a little light your topic, hahahaha!:

10.- Memento

9.- Irreversible

8.- The Green mile

7.- ET

6. Wall-E

5. Brokeback Mountain

4. Ice Age (the first one)

3. Hard Candy

2. Kill Bill Vol. 2

1. Pan´s Labyrinth 

02:33 PM Aug 21 2008 |

FtLouie

FtLouie

Brazil

Ok.. Here it goes:

The Beauty and The Beast (I really love this one! and it's a Disney movie lol), Ice Age, Madagascar, Meet the Robinsons and Happy Feet (he is sooooooooo cute!) 

well.. no barbie, no barney but no horror movies either hehehehe Laughing

04:09 PM Aug 21 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Hahahaha! ftLouie I haven´t seen "Happy Feet", but if you recommend me that movie I will watch it. And "Madagascar"!! I like to move it like the lemurs too!! Hahahaha! From "Ice Age" I love Scrat!! He´s the main reason to see the movies. The relase date of the Ice Age 3: Dawn of the dinosaurs will be summer of 2009.

04:24 PM Aug 21 2008 |

m@nuelm@d

m@nuelm@d

Venezuela

woohoo!!!!finally, some pink movies for a change :P ok people, thx for changing the subject :)

04:33 PM Aug 21 2008 |

FtLouie

FtLouie

Brazil

Yeaaaaaah! "I like to move it, move it" hahaha lol

and about Ice Age… I LOVE Scrat too! He's the best!!!

that little man makes laugh a lot!!! hehehehe

04:36 PM Aug 21 2008 |

m@nuelm@d

m@nuelm@d

Venezuela

yeaaaa i love madagascar too :P…but what da heck u mean scrat is da best?? u both nuts?? no way no way, the best one is cid!!!! rules all da way!!!!!!

04:52 PM Aug 21 2008 |

m@nuelm@d

m@nuelm@d

Venezuela

OMG sawdestination!!! dont tell that the "brokeback mountain" is that movie bout gays stuff???? :S,,,,ok bro, im gonna think that u liked the movie quality ok? :S

05:03 PM Aug 21 2008 |