Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

which movie did you make cry ?

00mephisto11

Slovakia

in my case it was movie called "pay it forward" it was brilliant movie full of brilliant actors 

and what about you ?  open your mind ….

05:47 PM Jan 18 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

cranberries

Turkey

your welcome mephisto,i hope you like it

07:58 PM Jan 19 2008 |

xiaoxin77

xiaoxin77

China

the pursuit of happyniss

i saw it last night,and i must say it would be a good one .

09:16 AM Jan 20 2008 |

cat-mia

China

shark ,when shark find fiona is his true and fiona also love shark,the song come ,i cry

12:19 PM Jan 20 2008 |

00mephisto11

Slovakia

....the green mile….

10:36 PM Jan 21 2008 |

kenneth08

kenneth08

China

A Walk to Remember

09:09 AM Jan 22 2008 |

00mephisto11

Slovakia

and what about finding neverland… ? (johnny depp is brilliant)

p.s. it is really unusual hmmm…. I didn't read the book green mile cause I've got only one part at home  and I can't find another parts :-((( .... 

09:36 AM Jan 22 2008 |

00mephisto11

Slovakia

thanks for link but everything there is write by Cyrillic alphabet so I can't read it :((( 

yes you're right  shawshank redemption is great movie ( I've seen it many times and still want to see it again) 

p.s. write the best movie you have seen with johnny depp 

as for me : as captain jack sparrow in pirates of caribbean. but one film I've got still in my memory charlie and the chocolate factory ( I don't know why but this movie was special just think about charlie look into his heart … and you will see the goodness of his heart ) 

p.s.s (what does IMHO mean? )  

03:29 PM Jan 22 2008 |

sarah monk

sarah monk

Thailand

Nada so so : japan Movie

03:44 PM Jan 22 2008 |

00mephisto11

Slovakia

thanks for explanation ;-) 

hmmm about that films unfortunately I didn't see all you wrote but NINE GATE yes this was something special … really good film 

I remember on another movie which has made me sad  ... million dollar baby …. have you seen it ? 

03:44 PM Jan 23 2008 |

00mephisto11

Slovakia

uuuuu how could you forget about this film !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-DDDD

and what do you think about "the last castle" with robert redford… the perfect scene when he has to bring rocks from one pile to another and when he do it they tell him that he have to bring all the rocks back ( uuu it will make me really angry ) 

good to know now I want to see it too  

05:08 PM Jan 23 2008 |