Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

which movie did you make cry ?

00mephisto11

Slovakia

in my case it was movie called "pay it forward" it was brilliant movie full of brilliant actors 

and what about you ?  open your mind ….

05:47 PM Jan 18 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

00mephisto11

Slovakia

yes and in the end of the movie one f*cking boy killed him … and after all last scene .. kevin space and helen hunt are looking on people who are feeling their lost … (my eyes wasn't dry) 

brilliant idea …. 

p.s. : only 3 ppl ;-)  

06:41 PM Jan 18 2008 |

00mephisto11

Slovakia

hmm american history X yes cool film too 

good idea too … and finish, no comment, I didn't expect finish like this…. nice and peaceful way to show people what is happening out of house on the wild street … and show to us life in the gang …. 

07:22 PM Jan 18 2008 |

liydia

China

pearl harhour

07:21 AM Jan 19 2008 |

cici_tian

cici_tian

China

THE "AI" says a robot boy to find a way to make himself become a real boy in order to make her mother love him.

i was so touching, and so surprised and admire that the little boy can act such complicated role. 

i don`t know the boy`s name, i always find it difficult to remember the foreigner name.  sometimes the chinese name,neither.

10:28 AM Jan 19 2008 |

00mephisto11

Slovakia

yes I must agree the movie AI was good and the boy's name was David (Haley Joel Osment) brilliant actor It's really difficult to understand how so young boy could played so difficult character so good … hmm we have to say this young boy has a real talent.. ;-))

p.s if you looked up … we were talking about ate movie called pay it forward and the main role has the same boy ….

11:13 AM Jan 19 2008 |

cici_tian

cici_tian

China

o i haven`t seen the move you said. i only saw the other movie the boy act too, is the" sixth sense" which is also impress me. the charactor in this movie is also very complicated. 

so far i only seen this two movies about this boy. but i already very like he, i really have talent. do you know anything about the boy now ?  i am curis what would he become as he grow up.

11:47 AM Jan 19 2008 |

cranberries

Turkey

life is beautiful(la vita e bella) by roberto benigni

11:48 AM Jan 19 2008 |

00mephisto11

Slovakia

to cici tian …. if you want to know something about this actor just click to this link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haley_Joel_Osment ….. there is everything world knows about this "boy" .... ;-) 

about "life is beautiful" ... I haven't seen ti too … it is good movie ? what is about ?  

03:59 PM Jan 19 2008 |

cranberries

Turkey

the beautiful life:In 1930s Italy, a carefree Jewish book keeper named Guido starts a fairy tale life by courting and marrying a lovely woman from a nearby city. Guido and his wife have a son and live happily together until the occupation of Italy by German forces. In an attempt to hold his family together and help his son survive the horrors of a Jewish Concentration Camp, Guido imagines that the Holocaust is a game and that the grand prize for winning is a tank.

If u havent seen it yet,i really recommend it to u.It is worth watching! 

07:04 PM Jan 19 2008 |

00mephisto11

Slovakia

thank you for the content of this movie cranberries…. I'll do it as soon as it will be possible ;-)))

07:21 PM Jan 19 2008 |