Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

which movie did you make cry ?

00mephisto11

Slovakia

in my case it was movie called "pay it forward" it was brilliant movie full of brilliant actors 

and what about you ?  open your mind ….

05:47 PM Jan 18 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jianpingleo

China

English Patient

07:49 AM Jun 19 2009 |

darnessa

darnessa

Poland

Chmmm… So I cried when I watched movie School of emotions… This movie was so sad but by it very beautiful.

07:05 PM Jun 19 2009 |

Fran Green

Fran Green

Ukraine

Lots of films made me cry. Even those, which ended well…

The last impressive one was The Green Mile.

07:13 PM Jul 03 2009 |

hj914

hj914

China

"Slumdog Millionaire",it makes me so touched,the boy is so brave ,the all thing he does is to find out his lover,even it's so hard for him.i like his durance and his heart.he is pure,i think.

05:01 AM Jul 04 2009 |

-cute-devil-

United Arab Emirates

umm !! well haha ! * i hate acting sensitive *  but the movie that really made me cry * just ABOUT to cry * hehe X3 .. well it's * IF ONLY * << the name of the movie .. :P

03:42 AM Jul 05 2009 |

histydyna

histydyna

Poland

Titanic of course and Forrest Gump

08:50 PM Jul 07 2009 |

00mephisto11

Slovakia

heeeeej guys what about new movie with s bullock THE BLIND SIDE mhmm? ;p 

06:25 PM Aug 10 2011 |

Fast-Debrid

United States

There are a few movies that made me cry. On the top of my head would be the mini movie/video from the Final Fantasy: Crisis Core game. The scene wherein Zack was dying and Cloud held him in his hands. To add to that, the music was sad too.

The one that makes me cry everytime I remember it is the real story of Jesus in The Passion of Christ. :’(

I couldn’t imagine that the Lord went through such pain not just physically but mentally and emotionally. Thank You so much Lord for saving us. We love You!

01:50 AM Dec 29 2011 |

movie-holic

India

Sweet november and a walk to remember for the romance and lose… but i cried watching lair, liar of jim carrey because of laughing. Must watch movie and the best part is that ts coming on hbo tomorrow… who doesn’t need a good laugh, that your stomach hurts

07:07 AM Oct 19 2012 |

Evann

Evann

China

Harry Potter .It always makes me cry.

02:57 AM Oct 20 2012 |