Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

PRISON BREAK

Ryers

Ryers

China

prison break  Prison Break is a wonerful video,i suggest you watch it,it is splendid! Have you seen it?if you answer is "yes",leave your point,we can discuss together,if you answer is"no,i haven't",i will tell you that you have missed a wonderful part of your life!                                                                                                               Michale Scofields is a ture man, i think you must agree with me after you see the Prison Break!

12:55 PM Sep 09 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Kamiya

Kamiya

France

sorry i'm a woman from france and i watch this serie…

very good video!

long life to Prison Break!Wink 

04:16 PM Sep 10 2006 |

tcmfans1

tcmfans1

China

Yep, it is really an exellent TV show.

One of my friends said after watching <Prison break>, he found out he was not a true man compared with the main role.

11:35 AM Sep 11 2006 |

lavivis

Ecuador

Hi, yes, indeed is a great serie, an original one, I love the Scoffield role.

And I'm always looking forward to watch what will happen in the next episode. 

Take care, bye 

04:11 PM Sep 11 2006 |

Ryers

Ryers

China

yep,indeed i am looking forward next episode!especially Michale Scofields and his brother Linc!

04:01 AM Sep 12 2006 |

jerry_liu

jerry_liu

China

yes this video very wonderful i like it  hope you give a good idea!thanks bye

12:55 AM Sep 13 2006 |

aceshrimp

China

My roommates like this film, but I have not see it yet. Proberly when all seasons are finished, I will watch it.

06:26 AM Sep 13 2006 |

Ryers

Ryers

China

Michael and Lincon ,Good Luck!

11:42 AM Sep 14 2006 |

Ryers

Ryers

China

where is the money?they switch the KK farmland!I wanna know!Escape!

04:25 AM Sep 20 2006 |

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

I just started to watch this TV play last Saturday, season 1, actually, and already finished 10 episodes already, and can not wait to see the next episode.
I am crazy about the plays with the exciting plots, like 24, one anti-terrism TV show (5 seasons done), and I have to say, this PRISON BREAK are great too, and my son said it is even greater than 24. Michael, hm, a very good-looking guy, and I like his eyes, ;-), and the tattoo on his top is amazing!!

I will write more soon…when I finish. See ya at movies!

03:38 AM Sep 25 2006 |

Ryers

Ryers

China

Exactly!24 hours,i also love it,Actually i wanna say that some guys of prisoners are kind man,such as D.B. Cooper  ,Fernando Sucre,Lincoln Burrows!Especially Lincoln Burrows ,he is innocent!

12:45 PM Sep 25 2006 |