Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

PRISON BREAK

Ryers

Ryers

China

prison break  Prison Break is a wonerful video,i suggest you watch it,it is splendid! Have you seen it?if you answer is "yes",leave your point,we can discuss together,if you answer is"no,i haven't",i will tell you that you have missed a wonderful part of your life!                                                                                                               Michale Scofields is a ture man, i think you must agree with me after you see the Prison Break!

12:55 PM Sep 09 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tgf のjoyce

tgf のjoyce

China

I like it so muh haha~Kiss

07:16 AM Oct 18 2007 |

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

United Arab Emirates

Prison Break is an awusome tv show. I like Scofield thinging and his way of solving the problems. I saw all episodes of it, and I’m looking forword to see what will happen next. the fox channel will release the episode 5 from season 3 after 3 days…ooooooh it’s to much ..I can not wait 3 days

08:57 PM Oct 18 2007 |

fsert

Turkey

hi.ılove you

10:52 PM Oct 29 2007 |

fsert

Turkey

hi.ılove you

10:52 PM Oct 29 2007 |

xingqiyuyi

xingqiyuyi

China

i think the first  season is the best series .

i want to introduce you another series,heros

01:52 PM Oct 30 2007 |

Luthien

Luthien

Serbia and Montenegro

Michael Scofield is very cute indeed… take a look at my profile :) I like him best, all of the other guys are… well… not that good (euphemism, I know). Hate his brother, he`s a jerk. I like Sara(h) and that girl that had played the role of Veronica until they killed her…

07:34 PM Nov 28 2007 |

cutenatty4real

Nigeria

yeah u r right the movie is indeed cool i really love both actors and all that. fish is my guy i like him somuch. take care

12:04 PM Nov 29 2007 |

rooia

rooia

Iraq

really great series…now i am following up the third season of Prison Break..it is really wonderful..

10:11 AM Dec 01 2007 |

myspace

China

i like the feeling in this movie .i also have a brother ,in  my heart he is very important!

11:52 AM Dec 01 2007 |

Armilia

Armilia

Indonesia

wakz! prison break is so cool! i juz watched the 1st season n looking for the 2nd n the third!

04:35 PM Dec 14 2007 |