Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

PRISON BREAK

Ryers

Ryers

China

prison break  Prison Break is a wonerful video,i suggest you watch it,it is splendid! Have you seen it?if you answer is "yes",leave your point,we can discuss together,if you answer is"no,i haven't",i will tell you that you have missed a wonderful part of your life!                                                                                                               Michale Scofields is a ture man, i think you must agree with me after you see the Prison Break!

12:55 PM Sep 09 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zero1

zero1

Serbia and Montenegro

For all funs of prison break, season 3:

www.geocities.com/askforprisonbreak

11:21 PM Feb 18 2008 |

aispuromi

aispuromi

Mexico

i only watched a few episodes but i thing is a grat serie

08:17 PM Feb 19 2008 |

sela baby

sela baby

China

Really….i see what you said ,i really wanna see it——Prison Break

07:42 AM Feb 22 2008 |

didi da'great

Malaysia

hiiii…i really love to watch prison break too!!! great story. i fall in love with micheal scofield. the role he takes in the story is very interesting. i agree he is a true man. i love his brother, Lincoln too. he's a good father for his son.

this story have a great impression to my life. im asking myself, what im gonna do to the person close to me if something bad happen to them that is just not of their will. will i sacrifice my time and everything i have to rescue them…i don't know..

i already finish watch until season 2 and now im watching prison break season 3. now watching until chapter 6. i got the story from friend. some of my girl friends just don't love the story.

11:58 AM Feb 28 2008 |

Rainnie*

Rainnie*

Taiwan

i think i am going to rent it :D

06:13 PM Mar 08 2008 |

Jeihon

China

I like the first season and the second is also ok, but seems a little bit boring… and the story is going to lose its charming point…

do you agree with me?

03:26 PM Mar 10 2008 |

Samjung

Samjung

China

now,prison break end

04:00 AM Mar 11 2008 |

Samjung

Samjung

China

yeah,perfectly

04:01 AM Mar 11 2008 |

Samjung

Samjung

China

T-Bag ,he is a handsome guy,can you agree with me?

04:07 AM Mar 11 2008 |

emerald2k2gh

Ghana

The character i like most it Tea Bag.       he's so inteligent.

02:12 PM Mar 11 2008 |