Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

MOVIE OF THE MONTH

spartacasbd

Bangladesh

HI THERE,

CAN U TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT THE MOVIE OF THE MONTH OF YOUR COUNTRY?

THE MOVIE OF THE MONTH IN OUR COUNTRY IS SO FAR SPARTAC71. AND ITS BEING DIRECTED BY ONE OF THE YOUNG DIRECTORS OF BANGLADESH.

PLZ LET ME KNOW ABOUT URS.

MAMUN

07:06 AM Jan 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

adrine

China

HI

FOR ABORD, OUR LATEST MOVIE IS JUNO, MONSTER,ETC, I'M DOWNLOADING,BUT HAVEN'T WATACHED. LATERLY,OUR DOMESTIC MOVIE IS VERY POPULAR, SUCH AS LUST CAUTION DIRECTED BY ANN LEE, THE WARLORDS.

HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED CHINESE MOVIE?

08:43 AM Jan 22 2008 |

kenneth08

kenneth08

China

JUNO is good,do you like< I Am Legend> and< 27 Dresses> I think Nicolas Cage is a good act but <National Treasure 2 >is so bad what do you think?

09:06 AM Jan 22 2008 |

hjb

hjb

China

hi, i  come from China , <长江七号>

09:28 AM Jan 22 2008 |

kenneth08

kenneth08

China

IT'S THAT CJ7 ? 

09:38 AM Jan 22 2008 |

abelino

abelino

Ecuador

I'm Ecuadorian. My opinion is that the best movie in my country in this month is Love in the Time of Cholera.

I advice all people that to see this movies 

11:51 PM Jan 22 2008 |

sandyzhuang

China

I have watched The Assembly and The Warlords last month in my country. They are both great. I am looking forward to the coming comedy, A Hope/CJ7.

04:20 AM Jan 23 2008 |

spartacasbd

Bangladesh

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS BY THE WAY I HAVENT SEEN ANY CHINESE MOVIE! SORRY FOR THAT.

I AM HERE TO KNOW ABOUT FOREIGN MOVIES AND WATCH THEM.

08:34 AM Jan 23 2008 |

spartacasbd

Bangladesh

SORRY I HAVENT YET WATCHED THE MOVIE <I AM LEGEND> I HAVE SEEN THE ADD OF IT ON TV.

BY THE WAY I THINK <NATIONAL TREASURE 2> HAS BEEN OVER DARAMATISED.

BUT I DO STILL LOVE NATIONAL TREASURE 1 

JUNO is good,do you like< I Am Legend> and< 27 Dresses> I think Nicolas Cage is a good act but <National Treasure 2 >is so bad what do you think?

08:46 AM Jan 23 2008 |

spartacasbd

Bangladesh

HI THERE 

WAR LOARD IS A GREAT MOVIE TO WATCH. BY THE WAY WHY DO U LIKE THAT MOVIE? CAN U TELL THAT TO ME?

B/T

MAMUN

08:49 AM Jan 23 2008 |

sandyzhuang

China

I don't like warlike movie. Watched them just for their shocking and large scene in the cinema. I like foreign film. Especially romantic film. There is another foreign movie My Blueberry Nights. I have downloaded, but haven't watched. Do know it?

03:02 AM Jan 24 2008 |