Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Give me introduce your favorite movie^^

Multicolor

Multicolor

China

hello!

I wanna watch some interesting movie…

Give me your idea…^^

Thank you♡

07:55 AM Jan 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

amily_lee

amily_lee

China

wow.i 've watched a numerous number of films and it's still growing!!!!

i like the actress vivien leigh, though she died at a not very old age, i'm so sorry for her.

some movies giving me deep impressions are the followings:

sleepless in seatle; you've got mail; the city of angle;forest gump;when harry met sally;the titanic;the beautiful mind;gone with the wind;a streetcar named desire;waterloo bridge;rainman;godfather;american pie;

wowo….. there're are so many i cant list them all.

03:59 AM Feb 05 2008 |

Connie tan

Connie tan

China

Les Choristes, a wonderful French movie

04:13 PM Feb 07 2008 |

enjol

France

if you want to see a musical film, watch sweeney todd a great film with johony depp and realised by tim burton.

but it's bloody.

07:52 PM Feb 07 2008 |

souadjamal

souadjamal

Morocco

my favorite movie in mission impossible

09:33 PM Feb 07 2008 |

abelino

abelino

Ecuador

I could some interesting movies, but I think that "Elsa y Fred" is the best.

Other interesting movies are "the love in the time of cholera", "Les choristes" this is very beautifull.

10:36 PM Feb 07 2008 |

dolby

Australia

You wanna watch some interesting movie then you can Watch Ip Man 2 Legend Of The Grandmaster Movie, an action packed biographical epic…

09:25 AM Jan 28 2011 |

movie-holic

India

Cellular (for superb acting by Chris evans and his extra cute looks)

Step up (Nice dance movies)

I am legend (Haven’t seen this movie yet but have heard a lot of recommendation for this movie. I heard its gonna be coming on Hbo india coming month. Have really high hopes from this one as all my friends tease me for not watching it)

07:24 AM Dec 27 2012 |

Benchmonster

Ukraine

Ice Age 4 ic very good multfilm)

01:04 PM Jan 06 2013 |

ChampionJang

China

I like a American dramas,which the name is the vampire diaries.And I weekly enjoy it.It tells the twins brothers, who are vampires.But they love a same girl whose name is Elena,a normal girl…

08:09 AM Apr 12 2013 |

ChampionJang

China

I like a American dramas,which the name is the vampire diaries.And I weekly enjoy it.It tells the twins brothers, who are vampires.But they love a same girl whose name is Elena,a normal girl…

08:10 AM Apr 12 2013 |