Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

anybody like "LEON"? a cool, lovely and simple killer...

learoyd

learoyd

China

LEON is a very old film directed by Luc Besson. if u knew it, if u watched it, if u like it, please come in. i've got an excellent dialogue of this film.

Mathilda:Leon, I think I'm kina falling in love with you.
(Leon chokes on his milk)
              It's the first time for me, you know?
Léon: (wiping himself off)How do you know it's love if you've never been in love before?
Mathilda: 'Cause I feel it.
Léon: Where?
Mathilda: (stoking her stomach) In my stomach. It's all warm. I always had a knot there and now… it's gone.
Léon: Mathilda, I'm glad you don't have a stomach ache any more. I don't think it means anything.

05:53 AM Sep 29 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dingqing

dingqing

China

Mathilda:Is life always this hard,or just when you are a kid?
Léon:Always like this.

Léon:If you couldn't stand them, why are you crying?

Mathilda: I won't go! 
Léon:listen to me, we have no chance together, but if I'm alone I can do it, trust me,i'm in good shape Mathilda, I know I worked a lot of money 
with Tony, a lot, we'll take it and leave together, just the two of us, okay? Go! You've given me a taste of life
I wanna be happy,sleep in bed, have roots
You will never be alone again
Please go now ,baby ,go 

See you at Toney's,I'm gonna clean them all.I Love You,Mathilda

05:29 PM Oct 09 2006 |

learoyd

learoyd

China

ur words call my memories of this film again. Leon's character is so complicated. one hand, he is a killer with sense and a little cruelness; another hand, he is so kind to a little girl and even fall in love with her. does such a person really exist? i wonder…

02:47 AM Oct 10 2006 |

lynda82

lynda82

China

He is a  charm man !I like him!He is very successful actor ! When he kill anybody ,his action is beautiful !I like !

08:39 AM Nov 11 2006 |

lol80

lol80

Peru

I THINK THAT TEH PROFESSIONAL IS AN EXCELLENT MOVIE IT MAKE ME FEEL GREAT THE LOVE OF SOME MAN FOR A GIRL!!!! IT'S NICE I THINK , PLEASE DON'T THINK BAD!!!!

09:42 PM Nov 15 2006 |

dj_hackeer

dj_hackeer

Turkey

i am really like Leon. This is film is so cool and lovely, A murderer could be so compassion…

06:21 PM Dec 01 2006 |

Musya

Musya

Ukraine

Learoyd, is my favorite moment in this film, when Matilda talk about love in her stomach.
This is a clear story, when killer have a child soul, is fantastic, clear story

02:12 PM Dec 18 2006 |

Musya

Musya

Ukraine

dj hackeer, no compassion, but clear :-)

02:19 PM Dec 18 2006 |

dj_hackeer

dj_hackeer

Turkey

ys i know he is a murderer but u know he compassionate a little girl. he kills the human but he dont take pleasure in this :)

02:47 PM Dec 18 2006 |

lclaytonl

lclaytonl

Brazil

Besson really knows the thing…I loved this movie….very powerfull, not just explosions or killing, but it has a nice message, and an awesome cast!Really nice.

10:02 PM Feb 26 2007 |

MichaelStephan

Germany

Its unbeleavable to `love ´a Killer, but after saw the Film You can.
And also you find the Inspektor with his `big Pills` very crascy.

At the and I guess their is a message that the Mafia is a real Familly.

10:16 PM Mar 07 2007 |