Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

any good movies?

vera936

China

i have ardent love for movies, and one of my favorite movies is "high school musical" and "pride and prejudice" is also not bad, anybody can recommend some good ones to me, oh, recently i have been watching"friends" cool

09:01 AM Mar 09 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

spielerfrau

Philippines

try to watch goal.. it's about soccer, but very inspiring.. really love that one and also next..effects of the movie is really cool..! Wink

10:39 PM Mar 14 2008 |

bahaa_diab

bahaa_diab

Syrian Arab Republic

one of the most wonderful movies i have ever watched is {beautiful mind}of russel crew ..and {city of angel}of nicolase cage  

07:02 AM Mar 16 2008 |

ellenchiu2

Taiwan

"August Rush" is a good movie,you can try it.

12:45 PM Mar 16 2008 |

MohsenV

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

oh i think that the "american beauty" is one of the most wonderfull movies i have seen

05:38 PM Mar 16 2008 |

Alejandro81

Colombia

I recommend so much "American History X" it's a movie about racism that shows how intolerance to the different people causes terrible consequences

01:27 AM Mar 19 2008 |

Dafi

Dafi

Malaysia

spongebob squarepants 

03:01 PM Apr 09 2008 |

Vane..mani

Argentina

I watched "More strainger that Fiction" and It's a really good film!.I recommend this."America History X" is amazing because It's talk about "the skinhearts" They were a racist group.

02:37 AM Apr 12 2008 |

Irenicus

Irenicus

Germany

Fight Club, a great movie with Brad Pitt and Edward Norton. It is about a man who is in the claws of advertising and society. The second part of his personality leads him to the point "zero". The point where no money and no materialistic have worth for you. Crazy movie with top artists. (and it leads you how to make some explosiv materials just with fat ;-) )

01:08 PM Apr 12 2008 |

little_apple

Slovakia

girl, open your eyes!!

high school musical, is …., i want to say it´s terrible!! 

07:54 PM Apr 13 2008 |

maxiam

maxiam

China

Still life,the best cold humor movie.

08:56 AM Apr 14 2008 |