Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Heros

riddick119

China

I think the TV play is pretty good!What do you think about it?

03:04 AM Nov 06 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

neogate

neogate

Czech Republic

Last episode 20 was very interesting and I think it was the best one! It was so amazing to see all characters into the future and how each character growed up. Bad surprise was new Parkman's and Sylar's role.:O But I'm waiting for final fight Peter vs. Sylar, I hope it will be long, heavy, bloody fight.;)

10:08 AM May 05 2007 |

Baggins

Baggins

Hungary

you're right neogate!

the 20th chapter was fascinanting!it was very interesting,and I wsa very suprised when I saw Peter's new face and his new "girlfriend".

Will Peter be exploded?or they will stop the "explodig man"?:-)

07:59 PM May 05 2007 |

neogate

neogate

Czech Republic

I am a little confused. In the beginning of episode "future" Hiro said that Sylar blowed up in the city. But Sylar as a president is still alive. Maybe he is able survive own detonation even he hasn't ability of immortality. But it's clear that "present" Hiro have to kill Sylar. Let's wait to next episode. I hope we'll get to know more.

09:17 PM May 05 2007 |

abdoo

Sweden

heros is very amazing film i have see the end of season 1 yesterday , the end was sad bu very storng enough to begin anew season by the way i like petter and clair shes very prety

02:37 PM May 29 2007 |

gingeryunus

Turkey

it is a kind of series like the others and i think there are some problem to use skill.what i mean is i sometimes think that why she or he dont use his skill. therefore that is big problem i think. :)

02:33 AM Jul 12 2007 |

snolan

snolan

China

hello, everybody

i am a hero like peter

i could not show my power, just because there are no super men around me

ha…..............

03:11 AM Jul 12 2007 |

xiaobao2008

China

dear  baqqins  ,   im a young man from china,  ,i want konw your  contact way ,can you tell me ?

07:11 AM Jul 12 2007 |

danny_lary

danny_lary

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Peter will be in the second season. He must be in it because he's virtually the most powerful heroe. But as gina said, i can't figure out how they will bring him back. on the other hand, I don't know if his brother's still alive and i personnally don't care (sorry for his fans)

Can't wait for the 2nd season, and see what happened to Hiro as they let him in a very unconfortable situation…

Yataa !!!! Wink

12:32 PM Jul 22 2007 |

Chris1213

Chris1213

China

Save the cheerleader ,save the world.Oh,it's good.I like Clare and Zarch .

If i can have some power one day,I hope to be invisible.Wink

03:42 PM Aug 05 2007 |

danny_lary

danny_lary

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

i just realized some days ago that in the episode "5 years later" peter did explode as he told himself, and he is still alive. So don't worry, he'll be back ! Tongue out

08:49 PM Aug 06 2007 |