Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Narnia!!!

Iris-fang

Iris-fang

China

I like it very much!!!Do you like it?

12:10 PM Mar 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sawdestination

Mexico

Epic movies are not my favorite kind of movies, but Narnia is a good exception!! I enjoy the first movie, and this weekend I´m going to see  "Prince Caspian" at the movies (It opens worldwide on May 16).

03:59 PM May 16 2008 |

bahaa_diab

bahaa_diab

Syrian Arab Republic

it is good… but not my favorite…

05:07 PM May 16 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I was reading in Wikipedia, that this sequel will be a little darker than the first chapter!! It sounds interesting, I think it will be in the same note than Harry Potter 4 (The prisoner of Azkaban, or something like that) of Alfonso Cuaron (the only movie of Harry of 3 that I have seen that I like it).

I was laughing because it seems that bahaa_diab and me have opposite opinions in every forum, hahaha!

05:26 PM May 16 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Yesterday I saw Narnia 2, and I felt it was quite close to The Lord of the Rings.

I felt is more violent than "The lion, the witch and ther wardrobe" bit it still really good and the battle scenes are amazing!

06:12 PM May 19 2008 |

jj kaulitz

jj kaulitz

Germany

I lovee Narnia..long live for Narnia!!lol

05:50 AM Jul 10 2008 |

Unbroken

Unbroken

Egypt

First ! I am not so fond of The Narnia series , i even didn't see the first part of the movie, but when i saw Narnia 2 (prince caspian) I was really in love with it , though in the begining of the movie i pretty much didn't understand a thing of what's going on! seemingly no one did ! I really liked the battle scenes the most.

08:31 PM Jul 10 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

And the third chapter will be filmed in Mexico!!! So, we have Narnia 3 for 2009-2010.

04:50 PM Jul 18 2008 |

Iris-fang

Iris-fang

China

yes~I think naria2 is similar to in some scence. They are all great!

03:16 AM Jul 19 2008 |

just---girl

Saudi Arabia

i didn't see this movie

10:24 PM Jul 25 2008 |

Cool English Teacher

Brazil

Narnia is super cool. It's full of interesting symbolism. C.S Lewis rocks!!!Kiss

06:30 PM Oct 02 2009 |