Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Lindsay Lohan - Just My Luck

fahrulohan

Indonesia

Hey fellas, i'm gonna tell you about one of the best movies i've ever watched in my life. It's Just My Luck. It was starred by Lindsay LohanLaughing. In that movie, Lindsay Lohan's role was a girl named Ashley Albright. She was kinda like the luckiest person in the world, but a man named Jake (Chris Pine) took it away from her through a kiss. So, Ashley tried her best to get her luck back, but it was not an easy job for her to do that. There were lots of troubles that she made. 

The reasons why i love this movies are : It was starred by Lindsay LohanTongue out and the story was just hmm, i can't describe it with words, and there was a band named McFly in that movie. Thanks to that movie, now McFly is one of my favorite bandsSmile

I'm sorry because there are lots of mistakes in that description, it's all because my english is poorCry, but at least i'm trying to improve it Smile

07:19 AM Apr 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

villez123

villez123

China

i've watched that funny movie too,and it's the movie that makes me talked a lot with the guy i love when i first met him…but now it's going to be sweet memory only,he haven't spoke with me 2 days,i guess he's avoiding me…hehe,anyway,i like this movie too!Cool

02:57 PM Apr 12 2008 |

salah007

Oman

i've watched the movie and it is very nice and funny i ove lendsay lohan she is good actress

07:15 AM Apr 16 2008 |

ilona_90

ilona_90

Poland

I watched that film, but i don't like it. it's so usual, not funny and commonplace. If we're talking about lindsey lohan, I can say, that film Georgia Rule is good. But this is only my point of view.

02:37 PM Apr 16 2008 |