Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

LOST

Do:-)

Netherlands

Do you know that one ? I really like it. Although it is just a half an hour per week ..It makes you really wonder what will really happend , the plot is getting more and more complicated . It does scare sometimes , i does make me laugh some time …. and most of the time I watch it with a chill fealing ..Wink

09:02 AM Dec 08 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

AScorpio

AScorpio

Russian Federation

Shannon.. I miss that French chick ;P

02:26 PM Jan 09 2007 |

Netherlands

ha ha ha . I ve wached just s. 1 and 2 . I am waiting to see the third one .. is it worth waiting ??

04:02 PM Jan 15 2007 |

Lonely

Lonely

United Arab Emirates

For me it a scary movie, One day when my sister asked me to watch it with her, I watched the first episode and I couldn't complete it.

07:52 AM Jan 17 2007 |

carelesswhisper

Saudi Arabia

I really like this sereis . It's so suspended.I saw season 1 & 2 and i finished downloading the third season . Iprefer  one it's scarier than two .I like Sawyer . He is so crazy . But i sympthised with Jack the doctor .I feel alot of responsibilities on his shoulder.

07:52 PM Feb 17 2007 |

williamlou

France

look now the next episode, the 8 is amazing…

09:21 PM Mar 05 2007 |

tobaccos

tobaccos

Turkey

dont start to watch it.

you want to see more part of lost when you started It is so bored sometimes.For example 24 ( jack and CTU) is better than lost .

there is any action in the some of the lost series I believe that

So what do u think about that ?

07:17 AM Mar 07 2007 |

carelesswhisper

Saudi Arabia

yes i agree with you that 24 is better than lost .Lost started in a good way but you some times feel bored with the actions and the way it turned to be .Specially the " others" i thought they might be ghosts or something then i don't know i'm not satisfy at the end of season 2 but any way i enjoy it because it is a different story ,i like the flash back and the way the the actors remember their past most of them their dirty past, I like lost because of Sawyer .I like the way he is calling Kate "frickels" What u think

11:53 AM Mar 07 2007 |

christiana_sq

China

i have watched it. it's a good video! i am sure it's worth to watch it!!!!Smile

08:08 AM Apr 22 2007 |

TriLayLayLom

Turkey

i watched all episods … it was really the best serial maybe still best ..but loosing too much blood,it getting more complex and and we can not get any answers for what's going on! producers says ; "don't worry,evertyhing has a meaning and we will complete the serial soon" i think in 4.season

i give up waiting answers and just enjoy :)

SAWYER is my favorite ,he is like me ,unconcern with anything,don't care nothing and a joker ,that's why i keep seein' ;)

08:30 PM Apr 27 2007 |

MANARI

MANARI

Saudi Arabia

It's really good, I watched 6 episodes from it & i can't wait to watch the rest of it.

05:45 PM Apr 30 2007 |