Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

LOST

Do:-)

Netherlands

Do you know that one ? I really like it. Although it is just a half an hour per week ..It makes you really wonder what will really happend , the plot is getting more and more complicated . It does scare sometimes , i does make me laugh some time …. and most of the time I watch it with a chill fealing ..Wink

09:02 AM Dec 08 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

blah blah its rubish i dont waatch it sins ep#1 i didnt like it ..

01:02 PM May 01 2007 |

cool_a

cool_a

Israel

you should realy watch i though just like you in the begninng that this is blh blh but later i found out that it's very smart and every think is attached with the past episodses like its only one big idea i'm looking forword for the fourth season…:)

onther thing of you got deep inside every charcter you will find something spceal that you will love

02:53 PM May 01 2007 |

Netherlands

Anyway , I still watch it …. It's getting really good.Mysterious …. and I really love mystery …. I am wondering if it is really about the time traveling ….. Cool

Anyway , I like to be bit scared … so .

11:41 AM May 04 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

it is blah blah and dont try to change my openion of it … i hate that show i watched 4 eps and i didnt like it at all i think its so dumb and stupid.

12:21 PM May 04 2007 |

franx

Venezuela

jajaj YES im from venezuela Here the chapters are for an hour, its my favorite i love it …

10:02 PM May 05 2007 |

Netherlands

key , Black n blue … I do not try to change your opinion .. I wasn't even aiming it to you :-)   Please be aware that it's formum. Forum is meant to show the opinions , not aimed to anybody in particullar….  So ..

09:34 AM May 07 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

so you mean im a bumbass by not knowing what a darn forum means?? ... youd better not mean that

02:14 PM May 07 2007 |

cool_a

cool_a

Israel

black n blue don't make your self look like someone how is strong shut the f' up and he is tring to be nice and he didn't mean anything i'm sure

05:15 PM May 07 2007 |

Josh K

Josh K

Guatemala

I would like all the serie.

good movies 

10:31 PM May 07 2007 |

RowDawn

RowDawn

China

i watched season 1… and iwont continue  .

its not   better interesting .

06:10 AM May 08 2007 |