Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

bollywood...any fans??

Jonwan

Jonwan

Saudi Arabia

have any of you watched some of bollywood movies I am a fan what about you? what movies you've seen? I think Indians are briliant acters just like hollywood stars what do you think??

08:32 AM May 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

krisdy

China

i have no idea of it .

01:35 PM May 05 2008 |

nevzt

Turkey

ı lowe bollywood film they are funny:)

01:58 PM May 05 2008 |

rusminah

rusminah

Malaysia

Bollywood? I like the dancing and singing its great. But i think thats the only part of the Indian Movie that makes it good. Overall i think its just crap. No offend but when you think back the synopsis of the stories is all the same. I watched it sometimes because Malaysian TV has imported lots of Indian Channel especially on weekend and since my roommate is a big fan of bollywood so i watched with them sometimes but i found it really boring and waste of time. I might rather watched cartoon. Still I admit that Indian actor/actress is fantastic. They are sexy and beautiful.

04:15 AM May 06 2008 |

Jonwan

Jonwan

Saudi Arabia

crap?? waist of time?? well it's your point of view I can't say anything elseFrown but I don't think so there are some movies that show aspect of the Indian society in a flexeible way (not just dancing and action acts) there is  tragedy shown in a reasonable trasparent way ….any way thank youSmile 

05:40 AM May 06 2008 |

rusminah

rusminah

Malaysia

yes you are right Jonwan. Some of the movies is really worth watching when its involved Indian Histories and cultures. I have seen few it was old movies, i forgot the title but it was a good one. Hei i like listening to their song its not so bad after all. They are great dancer! 

06:07 AM May 06 2008 |

Jonwan

Jonwan

Saudi Arabia

talking about dancing they sure are great dancersLaughing

09:14 AM May 11 2008 |

nevzt

Turkey

yeah great dancer but bad actorTongue out

06:32 AM May 13 2008 |

Jonwan

Jonwan

Saudi Arabia

I think they exaggerate a little bit in thier reactions and acting as well about something especially when it comes to action movies (unbelievable) Surprised but any way ….love itKiss

07:34 AM May 13 2008 |

nevzt

Turkey

whats ur best fılm name 

ı hawe an a best fılm(bollywood) but ı dont know ıts orıgınal name only ı can say name of ıt ın turkıshSmile

01:31 PM May 13 2008 |

Jonwan

Jonwan

Saudi Arabia

hahaha I have the same problem (I can never remember the name they are difficult) I like Sharoq Khan he is JeniousKiss

08:08 PM May 13 2008 |