Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Harry Potter

sallyzou

United States

Anybody here has watched the new movie: Harry Potter.
My friends told me that it was fantastic. What do u think? is it worthy of watching?

05:54 AM Nov 22 2001 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

champion07

Sweden

Hi,

Harry Potter is cool. I have written the first book. But I think the film is better.

But I'm not sure.

Bye

01:23 PM Mar 17 2007 |

hafsaridewi

Germany

what do you mean about written HP? maybe what do you think is you has read HP…sorry if i'm correct…

01:15 PM Mar 18 2007 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

I love the Harry Potter movies and the books too. <3

Can't wait to watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and read the last book Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. :-)

10:18 PM Apr 06 2007 |

venkateven

India

i like the movie very fantaisty.very good actors

04:46 PM Apr 07 2007 |

Dark Star

Dark Star

Paraguay

LOL ,bet champion07 meant that he/she had read it.Can't wait to read the last one!!!

08:22 PM Apr 08 2007 |

Ice Girl

Ice Girl

Ukraine

Kiss

09:50 AM Apr 11 2007 |

monikiss88

monikiss88

Italy

I agree completely with you!!!! I love harry potter and when I see it, i feel like everything can happen!!!!!!!!it makes me forget about all the problems and the difficulties that I am experiencing!!!! it's amazing!!!!!!!!

04:21 PM Apr 12 2007 |

monikiss88

monikiss88

Italy

hi!!!I lover harry potter too!!!!!!it's amazing and, when I read it, i feel like everything can happen!!!the books, in addiction, are incredible and i'm looking forward to reading the seventh book!!!it must be fantastic!!! bie bie

04:26 PM Apr 12 2007 |

syant

syant

Indonesia

@monikiss88 : your post is double. :)

so…harry potter.
i can't wait to read the seventh book.
i cant't wait to see order of phoenix.

09:47 AM Apr 19 2007 |

Man Kit

Man Kit

Hong Kong

Nice to meet you, sallyzou. In fact, I am a <<Harry Potter>> addict. The serise of movies and books, even the video games both excited and happy me. I think it can make me imagine ,burst into the magic wrold and enjoy it. Of course, I consider that the people should not have any religious attitudes to scanning the <<Harry Potter>>, it's just a story, so just release and enjoy, i promise you will find the funny a lot. I recommend <<Harry Potter>> strongly. Um… my english is not very well, if you very wonder at my meaning, I beg your pardon. (Man Kit, Form Hong Kong China)

01:18 PM Apr 19 2007 |