Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Your favorite movie of this year!!!

VHMD30

VHMD30

Mexico

In this year my favorite movie is The Bucket List, what about you???....tell us!!!.

03:59 PM Aug 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

untouchablebjk

Turkey

u should see REC..very good..it's attraction like cloverfield..altoguht rec befrore then cloverfield..REC is ension movie..it is more succesfull..really u should..

10:21 AM Sep 05 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Untouchablebjk: Ah! The spanish movie REC (Quarantine is the american remake)!! It supossed to be release the last week in my city, but it wasn´t screened I don´t know why. And as an horror fan of course I was interested to watch it!!! I saw the trailer and I get hooked!! I have read good reviews about it and besides I love the spanish accent, hehehe!

01:51 PM Sep 05 2008 |

gaoce

gaoce

China

A beautiful mind!Just watching

03:31 PM Sep 05 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Bellavi: I read the plot of the first "Funny Games" on internet, and I read the director didn´t do any changes to the script (that´s great!). I love the trailer and violence doesn´t scare me (I was in shock when I went to the movies to watch "Irreversible" for its violence so I think nothing can do it again, or is possible go too far from this??).

Oh! Yes, "Como agua para chocolate" (its original title). Before "Pan´s Labyrinth", it was the latin movie with the best box office performance in USA. I watch it once, but it´s not my favorite genre of movies, hahaha! You remember well Laughing

09:15 PM Sep 05 2008 |

jinling100

China

no any movies i like yet!

06:04 AM Sep 11 2008 |

Erita

Peru

my favorite movie this year was sweeney todd, the Johny Depp's performed was amazing, the best Smile

09:13 PM Sep 11 2008 |

atlantis_

atlantis_

Turkey

ı believe it is dark knight but it should be seen in cinema

01:31 PM Sep 19 2008 |

floyt

floyt

Turkey

I think the best movie of this year among them which was showed until now "Wanted" it is really exciting when watching

There are loads of thing who attract person to movie in each squares of movie.

Although The Ledger acted very well  i just liked Joker character in Batman Dark Knight.

05:20 PM Sep 19 2008 |

lucy8

lucy8

Argentina

NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN

BATMAN

06:16 AM Sep 27 2008 |

robert84

robert84

Serbia and Montenegro

The Dark Knight.

06:56 PM Sep 27 2008 |