Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

VAMPIRE MOVIES .........WICH IS YOUR FAVORITE??????

gresa

gresa

Albania

AS INTERVIEW WITH VAMPIRE. 30 DAYS OF NIGHT ,QUEEN OF THE DAMNED, UNDERWORLD1,2,3, BLADE

1,2,3,4 UPS i FORGOT DRACULA :D ETC ETC

OR TV SHOWS AS :BLOOD TIES , VAMPIRE HIGH , MOONLIGHT ,TRUE BOOD  ....

well I like to watch a vampire movie wich contains the basics about vamire for example  A vampire according to Bram Stoker the creator of  the vampire concept itself,.. defined a vampire as being a supernatural creature defying the laws of physics, nature and mortality. They are not suppose to be walking in pure day light or using a gun to kill their victims in-order to drink their blood they are suppose to have super-human strength.  In bram stokers book vampires even have the uncanny ability to fly & hypnotize their victims etc etc so If you know any cool movie with vampire   just   write   here!!!

bye bye

12:06 PM Aug 31 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gresa

gresa

Albania

well For wich movie are you asking ????

BLADE 1,2,3,4 OR

INTERVIEW WITH VAMPIRE.

30 DAYS OF NIGHT ,

QUEEN OF THE DAMNED

Underworld 1 ,2 

lost boys 

as I was saing you can watch to salem's lot or maybe vampiresor dracula

hoping you will anjoy the movies !

08:48 PM Sep 05 2008 |

gresa

gresa

Albania

hahahha

yeah you're right my friend ( how should I call you "SAW BOY :p

i think it will be funn to watch vampire in love hahahah I will think is not  just romance but also a comedy.

hahahha a  vampire  falling in love lol :D Cool

08:51 PM Sep 05 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I don´t know why sometimes vampires are linked to the word sexy, I mean, in some movies vampires are gorgeous women or atlethic men (like Alysha in "Queen of the damned"). I don´t know the mithology about vampires but it has been always like that?? (Well, with the exception of "30 days"... vampires are not hot but scary, hahahaha!).

09:22 PM Sep 05 2008 |

gresa

gresa

Albania

yeah you're right but i like to watch them with that  looking as prety and hansomes  humans but indead they are too strong and scary they can walk at night in front of humands and they will never relise that whos in front of them till the death comes :D:D:D and maybe to make humands go after them(but as i sure thy do it and to make more people watch their movies !!! anyway a like these movies)

09:29 PM Sep 05 2008 |

gresa

gresa

Albania

well I never watch any series of moonlight Frown

what kind of vampires are they ??? tell me something abaut them !

thanks

11:17 PM Sep 05 2008 |

gresa

gresa

Albania

hmmmm I didn't watch it .maybe these days I will try to watch :D:D 

04:11 PM Sep 07 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Joel deLuca: Oh! "The shadow of the vampire"!! How can I forget it??? That´s awesome!!!

Bellavi: Yeah! Kiefer was perfect for a vampire role in that movie. I will see how he act in the new horror movie "Mirrors", to be released in Mexico on Sept. 19th.

02:16 PM Sep 08 2008 |

gresa

gresa

Albania

hahahha  Bellavi you make me laugh!

Just try to watch them (I mean HORROR MOVIES ) you will find that is so perfec hmm adrenaline up that will be a wonderfull experienceWink I always like to try myself . So just go on with scary movies…  at the End they're just movies  Laughing!!!!

09:06 PM Sep 09 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Bellavi: No, "Shadow…" is not a scary movie (well not as a conventional horror movie).

Isabel Adjani appears in that movie??? She looks like a really sweet woman. She makes feel the need to hug her and protect her!!! I love the innocence she projects. Rose Byrne is another actress that I love!!

And if only you see the trailer of "Mirrors", you will be so scared!!! The scene of the bathroom is shocking!!

09:28 PM Sep 09 2008 |

gresa

gresa

Albania

bellavi, well my friend you're right you can have fun through lot of thing.Don't worry there are a lot of awsome movies on other genders!By the way Bellavi  never say never Wink !!!!

09:25 AM Sep 16 2008 |