Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

VAMPIRE MOVIES .........WICH IS YOUR FAVORITE??????

gresa

gresa

Albania

AS INTERVIEW WITH VAMPIRE. 30 DAYS OF NIGHT ,QUEEN OF THE DAMNED, UNDERWORLD1,2,3, BLADE

1,2,3,4 UPS i FORGOT DRACULA :D ETC ETC

OR TV SHOWS AS :BLOOD TIES , VAMPIRE HIGH , MOONLIGHT ,TRUE BOOD  ....

well I like to watch a vampire movie wich contains the basics about vamire for example  A vampire according to Bram Stoker the creator of  the vampire concept itself,.. defined a vampire as being a supernatural creature defying the laws of physics, nature and mortality. They are not suppose to be walking in pure day light or using a gun to kill their victims in-order to drink their blood they are suppose to have super-human strength.  In bram stokers book vampires even have the uncanny ability to fly & hypnotize their victims etc etc so If you know any cool movie with vampire   just   write   here!!!

bye bye

12:06 PM Aug 31 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Yolanda V

Yolanda V

China

INTERVIEW WITH VAMPIRE is pretty nice! the scene and characters are really artistic. :)

03:27 AM Aug 26 2010 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Definitely "Let the right one in" (the original, not the upcoming american remake) is one of the best vampire movies ever!!!

Between drama and horror, this movie really makes you feel impressed. I have the opportunity to read the book which is the base of this movie (of the same name) and is almost a copy letting out only the hard parts of the book (which is quite controversial in some topics).

If you have the chance to check it before the american remake, check it!!! You won´t regret about it!!

04:19 PM Aug 28 2010 |

alex4u

alex4u

United States

<!- @page { size: 8.5in 11in; margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } ->

In vampire movies i loved Under world series and i also love to watch vampire TV Shows and in those i love to watch True Blood its my favorite.

06:27 AM Apr 20 2011 |

angelinamed

Georgia

i like The vampire diaries

11:14 AM Apr 30 2011 |

Mai Mei

Mai Mei

Spain

I didn’t see a lot of vampires movies, but think that Blade is brilliant! And thanks Blade I know Kevin Patrick Walls. Anybody know him? 

01:17 PM Nov 12 2011 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Definitely, the standard now is “Let the right one in” (the original not the american remake). It´s a perfect mix of drama ad horror… Considered by the critics one of the best horror movies of the last decade….

11:05 PM Dec 16 2011 |

Fast-Debrid

United States

Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles is the best one for me.

I appreciate the art of Twilight saga but I fancy it mostly because of dear Taylor Lautner. ;P

A lot of people have been saying that Queen of the Damned is good. I was only able to sneak a peek of it. I think I might watch it sometime to see if I will be agreeing with others’ comments about it.

12:45 AM Dec 29 2011 |

Fast-Debrid

United States

Oh! I almost forgot! Another favorite vampire movie of mine is The Underworld series. I love Kate there. I’m so happy to learn that there is another movie of it coming out next month. :D However, I’m pissed to learn that Scott Speedman is no longer reprising his role in the movie. Pffftttt!!!

12:48 AM Dec 29 2011 |

movie-holic

India

Twilight Saga is my personal choice when it comes on vampire movies… seen this movie n times and still whenever i see its coming on hbo, i watch it again… I am so in love with Edward Cullen

07:29 AM Nov 01 2012 |