Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Desperate Housewives, do you love

ahliying

China

recetenly i heard this tv series are wonderful,do you think so?

02:55 AM Sep 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

liuyaxin22

liuyaxin22

China

I like it.it's wonderful.

04:53 AM Sep 28 2008 |

sammylu

sammylu

China

and me too ,six and the city is wonderfull too ,famous same as desparet housewives , how do you think  ?

05:21 AM Sep 28 2008 |

Claymore

Turkey

yeah…I don't now, maybe.actually this season is not good for me.bree is unbelievable.but I didn't say this unbelievable thing like good thing.whatever DHW was good for me, now? I think it isn't.

10:52 PM Oct 06 2008 |

sammylu

sammylu

China

DHW ,WHAT IS IT ,, CAN YOU TELL ME THE FULL NAME .DEAR ,I LIKE COOK ING AND WATCH MOVIE  ,I LIKE ,CRAZYLY LIKE IN MY LIFE ,USUALLY ON WEEKEDN  ,I WILL STAY IN MY HOME TO WATCH TV , SO CCTV6 CHINA  , I WILL GIVE MORE ATTENTION ON IT ,SMILE  ALONGE ALWAYS , AND YOU ???

01:15 AM Oct 07 2008 |

Formula

Formula

China

I love those wives and I think BL as much fun as DH,recommend

08:46 AM Oct 17 2008 |

yukisong

Bolivia

Of course it is.

www.dvdcollects.com

06:39 AM May 31 2009 |

autumn leaf

China

DHW means the name of this teleplay Desperate HouseWives. I like it very much. I have watched the all the first five series. For the actress, I like Gaby best.

05:19 AM Jun 02 2009 |

Ukrainian_Dream

Ukraine

They are cool)

07:20 PM Jun 03 2009 |

isef mert

isef mert

Turkey

oh,ı really love it.ı like all of the womans.they are different.ı watched  all of the seasons.ı cant wacth the last season because of my school..ıt is a pity..

02:26 PM Jun 06 2009 |