Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

What's your favorite Animation ?

flasher

flasher

China

What's your favorite Animation ?

02:09 AM Feb 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yazeenkom

yazeenkom

Saudi Arabia

there are many.. but the last one I saw is "ant bully" and I really like it Smile

07:04 PM Apr 08 2007 |

Dark Star

Dark Star

Paraguay

yep i like the south park series,I'm collecting the dvds but i haven't brought the last two b'cause I'm broke…I like Kenny the best but the rivality between Cartman and Kyle are hillarious!!

08:18 PM Apr 08 2007 |

Lifer

Lifer

Mexico

have you ever seen the beavis and butthead movie ? ..... if you haven't , you gotta check it out then !

03:32 AM Apr 09 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

yeah i know poor kenny he allways ends up dieing poor thing .. but cartmen i love that fat ass he is so funny kyle and stand are trying to be metior when there just forth graders but ther all so hillarious  ..

03:00 PM Apr 10 2007 |

Amaru

Amaru

Saudi Arabia

Hi Flasher ^

i like Anime sooooooooooooo much xD…....actully i coudln't deside which one is my favorite :p

these all are my favorites: Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, School Rumble, Fruit Basket, Wolf's Rain, Samurai Camploo, "Yami no Matsuei">>>Descendant of Darkness, Get Backers, Elfen Lied, Peace Maker, DN Angel, Love Hina, Orphan, "Ai Yori Aoshi">>> i don't know its name in English ^"

they are all WoW!!!!

but i prefer to watch it translated by fans subs, so i can learn Japanese from the Anime itself, And English from the subtitle!!  LOL

what about you?

01:55 PM May 26 2007 |

hakan eroğlu

Turkey

merhaba ben türküm ingilizce öğretebilirmisin

08:30 PM Sep 15 2007 |

Aquamarine

Turkey

My favourite animations are Shrek , Incredibles, Chicken Run and Corpse Bride

12:24 PM Sep 18 2007 |

oluklu

Turkey

Cowboy bebop,Beavis andButt-Head,TransformersTMNT,Batman The Animated Series and of course…Biker Mice From Mars!

02:29 PM Sep 25 2007 |

berrys

berrys

Russian Federation

I like Madagaskar)

08:55 AM Sep 28 2007 |

worldmikel

worldmikel

United States

I agree with Wendy Wang, the Miyazaki things from Japan are really great. Who couldn't like Chihiro and the Totoro? The "making of" DVD in Spirited Away makes me appreciate it even more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Studio_Ghibli 

11:47 PM Sep 28 2007 |