Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

What is your favorite American TV series? let's talk about it..........

the closer

United States

Like lots of others, I have been watching quite a few American TV series such as Prison Break, Smallville(all seasons), Heroes, 24(2 seasons), Lost(first season)...
My favorite is Dexter. still desperately waiting for the next episode.
at meanwhile, I am going to start watching another one called One Tree Hill. I have read some reviews. This is a TV drama talks about basketball and love with pretty high rating. Hopefully, it is not a teen ONLY show because I am OLD
so, what is your favorite? Let’s seek it on
www.dvdsetshop.com

07:05 AM Nov 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Pavlionka

Pavlionka

Belarus

(whispering) let's better seek it on www.thepiratebay.org 

or on irc.tveps.netWink (I haven't told you that Sealed)

08:15 AM Nov 01 2008 |

caddiebaby

caddiebaby

China

which the web is the best to  watch film ?

01:39 PM Nov 01 2008 |

rachelchina

China

my favorate series are gossip girl and grey' anatomy

03:47 PM Nov 05 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I like "Grey´s Anatomy", I don´t know why if I hate romantic and dramatic movies, but Meredith is so touching!!! I love her, and Cristina Yang too!!!

03:57 PM Nov 05 2008 |

*Fra*

*Fra*

Italy

I like very much "Scrubs", "How i met your mother", "malcom" and "Buffy". What do you think about these series?

04:04 PM Nov 06 2008 |

Dani J.

Dani J.

Taiwan

Supernatural.

Dawnson's creek.

dark angel

Heroes

desperate housewives….etc

06:17 AM Nov 07 2008 |

mahmoud451

mahmoud451

Germany

i like comedy series like according to jim and friends and some drama gilmor girls. dispert house wife

if u whant to talk about anime bleach is very good u should see it (its japaness but wonderful)

05:31 PM Nov 07 2008 |

liloops

France

Hey ! My favorite series is One tree hill !! You had a good idea! YES you must watch this series ! It's really interesting ! There are 6 seasons . Actually I've watched 5 seasons . This series is very great! The actors are beautiful and very talented!! My favorite actor is Bethany Joy Galleoti . ( She is HALEY JAMES in one tree hill ) . I agree oth isn't only for teenagers! This series is amazing 'cause you can imagine yourself in their situations . I really love it and I give you a advice : Goooo !! Watch it !! You'll be happy =D !

Have a good night/day ^^ Bye =)  

07:42 PM Nov 07 2008 |

hennda

hennda

Tunisia

I love series like ER, Gilmore Girls, Beautiful People, Scrubs. But most of all I love Grey's anatomy as the bast, and of courrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrse ONE TREE HILL

i love it so much I have watched 3 episodes and it is great. So watch it all you will be content while waiting for Dexter.

By the way what aboout is Dexter is it Drama ,comedy ,or….............???

thanks

11:11 PM Nov 08 2008 |

overlord kai

China

Prison Breaker!that is a very good series!many people like it!and somebody tell me, heros is goodbut i have no time to watch itwhen i have free timei will watch it

04:26 AM Nov 11 2008 |