Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

who have seen SAW movies, what is your opinion?

J.Alex

J.Alex

Colombia

i think that movies are so thrilling, and with every SAW movie that i have seen always i want to watch the next… 

03:25 PM Nov 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

J.Alex

J.Alex

Colombia

saw

03:29 PM Nov 29 2008 |

J.Alex

J.Alex

Colombia

i love that puppet

03:31 PM Nov 29 2008 |

J.Alex

J.Alex

Colombia

doll

07:11 PM Dec 01 2008 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

it's good

but to me, there is better horror movies

Saw is hardcore and too much blood..xD

i do prefere spirt horror movies like  the Exorcist 

or Buried alive  or movies like  house of wax

:)

07:16 PM Dec 01 2008 |

MarcosPT

Portugal

I LOVE THE MOVIE, ITS NOT BECAUSE THE HARDCORE BLOOD SCENES BUT WHY THEY HAPPEN THE REASONS THAT JIGSAW HAVE THE WAY HE MAKES THINGS ITS JUST PERFECT

SAW III      FOR ME BEST ONE

07:24 PM Dec 01 2008 |

J.Alex

J.Alex

Colombia

i think that SAW learns us understanding what life is worth Cool

06:09 PM Dec 02 2008 |

Templario_Rikja

Spain

In my opinion, the ebst film of the all Saw movies was the first one. They earnt enough money and though it was a good idea to carry on with the films. Also, the last one, saw5, was very good. I like this films, but I think they might finished them on the third. 

01:49 PM Dec 03 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I haven´t seen the fifth chapter of the saga. I enjoyed a lot the history (viewing all the movies as one single movie) because all is connected, all have an explanation and a reason to be. Even when the first one was a completely surprise for me, I love the third one because of Amanda, I really appreciate her effort trying to be the next Jigsaw. Unfortunately she failed her test. I missed her!!! And what about Jigsaw, when I learned he was extremelly sad because of his baby´s death and his terminal condition and how it changes his form to see life around him; I understand that maybe he´s not the villian of all that movies. At the end, he gave all his victims the choice to keep their life.  

06:57 PM Dec 06 2008 |

Templario_Rikja

Spain

Of course it is a good movie series, but too long in my opinion. If you like'em you have to see the fifth chapter, it connects lot of things, and they say that the sixth will finish with all and will connect everything.

On the other hand, what is the cost of their lifes? Lose an arm? a hand? their eyes… A high price… XDDD

07:58 PM Dec 07 2008 |