Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

The Uninvited (2009)

persimal

Sri Lanka

<!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-> <!- /* Style Definitions / p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:””; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;} h1 {mso-margin-top-alt:auto; margin-right:0in; mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; mso-outline-level:1; font-size:24.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”;} span.yshortcuts {mso-style-name:yshortcuts;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -> <!-[if gte mso 10]> <style> / Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:”Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:””; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”;} </style> <![endif]-> Another spectacular movie is just to been released on free movies by the work of dream work as any one can remember the ring, it was a horror and action adventure scares most I think. About a girl that her mom dies with a fire that is still a mystery to her and when she been along and few months later in the dreams she got a clue that who kills her mom and who is next too. The Uninvited (2009) is a typical rare free movie experience that so many scary movie lovers waited for.   http://blog.80millionmoviesfree.com/in-theaters/the-uninvited-2009-nothing-seems-to-be-all-right

08:00 AM Jan 30 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sawdestination

Mexico

Well, I´m a fan of horror movies, but after I saw the really amazing "A tale of two sisters"  (the original movie) believe me, I have no hopes this remake can be better than the first one. Music, acting, direction, drama and horror and a great history with two twists in its history and where all have an explanation (well, almost everything). And like every americanized remake of asiatic movie (as The Grudge, Shutter, Dark water, One missed call) I think the real sense of the original is going to be lost in this one.

05:11 PM Jan 30 2009 |

Mikobella

Mikobella

Poland

interesting film

07:38 PM Dec 16 2013 |