Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

can you believe there is TITANIC 2 (the surface)??

ROSEE

ROSEE

Jordan

hello everybody today i have brought you a strange news !! can you believe that there is another season for titanic film….. jack is a wake he is alive but he will live in another age, he will descover that ROSE lived after him and she is died now, i saw some of the film you can search on (youtube) for (titanic 2 the surface) and see it but acually i have seen another films videos such as (catch me if you can)film and (romeo and juliet)film too! some of leonardo dicaprios (jack) other films i dont know if its true but if anybody got the real news pleaze tell me!!! lets discus this subject all together….

02:29 PM Mar 21 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kejtin

Poland

I can't believe this! Is that really true?

07:17 PM Mar 21 2009 |

gosienka

gosienka

Poland

Of course that's not a truth. Somebody had a great fun while making this video, and it really looks realistic, but unless you will see the movies from which these scenes are. There are scenes from Romeo & Juliet, Catch me if you can, Con-Air (That's funny, because Leo doesn't appear there)... These scenes are great concocted – the dialogs are changed (there is used dubbing in some moments, e.g. when a man is shouting to Jack "Rose is dead.." (or something like this)).

So it looks real, but (un)fortunately it isn't true. :) 

10:44 AM Mar 22 2009 |