Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Do you know about Rebelde Way and 4 Caminos?

mari1991

mari1991

Greece

Rebelde Way and 4 Caminos are movies with the same characters. Rebelde Way was a telenovela (2002-03) and 4 Caminos (2004) is the consecution of it on the cinema. Have anybody of you watched them? And if you do who's your best actor-actress of them?

04:24 PM Apr 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lucas dobler

France

i heard about them…i watched them every episode…i loved them…we can speak on messenger about them if you want

06:55 PM Apr 11 2007 |

mari1991

mari1991

Greece

ok

06:16 PM Apr 12 2007 |

lucas dobler

France

give me your messenger id :D

05:36 AM Apr 13 2007 |

mari1991

mari1991

Greece

i gave it to you. check your email in english baby

11:51 AM Apr 14 2007 |

morocoo

Morocco

hi mari how are you give me your E-mail plzzzzzzzzz

11:37 AM May 05 2007 |

worldmikel

worldmikel

United States

I've seen some episodes of Rebelde on TV while in Peru an on Univision here in the US. I don't know the names of the characters. I have a couple of songs by RBD that I like. "Salvame" is one that is nice. The video for it is good, too. 

10:47 PM May 05 2007 |

priscilita22

Armenia

Rebelde Way 4 Caminos is the movie of the television show Rebelde Way (it's the original Argentinean show and the RBD is the mexican version)...

I've watched both of them.. and they both have the same actors… but the one you are talking about that is different is the Mexican Version (they bought the rights and made a copy with their actors) their version doesn't have a movie yet… Personally I think the Argentinean shows (and band too) is better.. but it's subjective I guess..

If you wanna check out videos from Rebelde Way you can join

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/rebelde-way/

01:13 AM May 15 2007 |

mari1991

mari1991

Greece

I know about RBD and Erreway. I just wanted to know if there are people who like them too!!! I like ERREWAY and of course the original movie. Luisana Lopilato, Benjamin Rojas, Camila Bordonaba, Felipe Colombo!!! They are the best. It's a pity Lu left the band!!!

07:53 PM May 29 2007 |

Oleson

Oleson

Russian Federation

of course I know and I like them a lot) I like more Benjamin and Camila, they are the best for me ;)

09:23 PM Jan 23 2009 |

parkaya

Indonesia

hai i like this movie too, but i cant find any episode with english subtitle .. does anyone know where i can get english sub for this movie ??
 or if you have english sub of this movie, can you upload it so i can download it ??
i would really apreciate it , thank you :)

01:30 AM Sep 19 2013 |