Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

BLOOD DIAMOND

rkrajuee

rkrajuee

India

Blood Diamond is a perfect example of massacre. How the carnage takes place because of diamonds. The owner keeps diamonds in its store room and hikes its price whenever they wants. It also shows the emotions. Decaprio has done great job.

05:23 PM Apr 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

it sounds cool but never seen it ..

oh faty faty still missing you .."goes and weeps"then"comes back and says: faty never can do work without me give me a call.

04:51 PM Apr 08 2007 |

MyaLL

MyaLL

Turkey

it's very fantastic movie. i watch djimon-hounsou with great admiration.

05:11 PM Apr 29 2007 |

kasia81

kasia81

Poland

The Blood Diamond is fantastic movie…  It's shows chaos and cruel civil war that enveloped 1990s Sierra Leone. All history is about red diamond: leading hero, who has been taken from his family and forced to work in the diamond fields, finds the extraordinary red diamond and hides it at great risk, knowing if he is discovered, he will be killed instantly. But he also knows the diamond could not only provide the means to save his wife and daughters from a life as refugees but also help rescue his son, from an even worse fate as a child soldier. This is really intresting story. I am recommending this movie!!!!!!!! And of course Leonardo DiCaprio :) What we can want more ;)

02:09 PM Feb 20 2008 |