Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Fast & Furious (2009)

margirate

Sri Lanka

<!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-> <!- /* Font Definitions / @font-face {font-family:Calibri; mso-font-alt:”Century Gothic”; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} / Style Definitions / p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:””; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -> <!-[if gte mso 10]> <style> / Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:”Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:””; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”;} </style> <![endif]->

Fast & Furious (2009) is the latest movie I saw it was such a good movie so many different things are in this movie.  if you have seen the previous movies you know how many adventures are in this movie.  free movies we have seen this movie and hire it was the fast action where I really enjoy it to maximum. Fast & Furious (2009) is one movie  I remember for some time

06:02 AM Apr 06 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Nikauchi

Nikauchi

Russian Federation

I love the first film with Diesel, is this one worth seeing? Cos i didn't like the third in China ((( 

02:45 PM Apr 06 2009 |

Nikauchi

Nikauchi

Russian Federation

Oh thanks for correcting me abput China )))) Sure, i lika cars as well )) not only Diesel )))

08:48 PM Apr 06 2009 |

ulisses.costa

Brazil

All the movies is full of fast cars, races, fighters, and love….. love to the pleasure the cars give us!

When you listen the sound of the turbos and the power the Nitrous Oxide…. you never forguet it…..

This series is the reference in all the kinds of cars…..  

I think they have to produce something about RALLY Championship too. It would be the most!

A big hug for you!  See Yaa…..

04:24 PM Nov 09 2009 |