Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)

renuwilak

Sri Lanka

<!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-> <!- /* Font Definitions / @font-face {font-family:Calibri; mso-font-alt:”Century Gothic”; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} / Style Definitions / p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:””; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”;} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -> <!-[if gte mso 10]> <style> / Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:”Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:””; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”;} </style> <![endif]->

Any one saw this trailer Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009) the movie was about to released and it was one of the best mega movies many waited to see. The movie trailer was release and as I saw on the free movies trailer it was awesome movie. the movie was fully packed with action and it was kind of a fantasy we never gonna leave.

source 

http://blog.80millionmoviesfree.com/in-theaters/transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-2009-rice-with-the-young-blood

10:57 AM Jun 23 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

restart*wan

Taiwan

I jus' watched transformers ii today  !!

and I also like transformers I!

transformers II jus' show up from Wed. in Taiwan !!and  transformers' pic and short film in every TV  !!

and   this movie is really HOT in Taiwan !!

when I walked into the cinema,,, wow   it was FULL !!

after the ead !!!!I jus' wanna say  [ AWESOME ]

I can't find other words to descrie !!!!

10:41 AM Jun 27 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I didn´t like it. For me its only purpouse was showing a lots of FX and a really stupid story. Nothing strange in Michael Bay movies…

09:44 AM Jun 28 2009 |

bambie29

bambie29

Philippines

I heard it's better than the last one.. I'm planning to watch it this weekend.. I miss bumble bee and the other autobots, oh Optimus Prime…!!!

03:45 AM Jul 01 2009 |

Musiclovesryan

United States

onethe best movies this summer

01:30 AM Jul 02 2009 |

Mrs.Doe

Mrs.Doe

United States

if you like metal and cars, you’ll love this movie. I was like having orgasm watching all those robots LOL. yes the story might be weak but man LOVE the whole effects in it.
Bumblebee always makes me wet :D Gotta love that 2006 Chevy Camaro!

04:21 AM Jul 12 2009 |

pinkeomi

pinkeomi

Taiwan

I saw the movie in it’s first release in Taiwan and I think it’s really worthwhile to take a look in movie theater, not only for the special effect but also the atmosphere in this movie! Although the main character is the autorobot, it’s just like human beings. They know the cooperation, trust and etc. In addition, the movie shows lots of fantasy of the transforming ~ a really amazing idea!

I saw Transformer I as well and obviously there should be sequel III, I guess and I am starting to expect sequel III after I sequel part II!

08:20 AM Jul 14 2009 |

xuemei1984

xuemei1984

China

I really want to see this film ,but I have no time .This weekend I decide  to go to see it.I heard it is very good.

07:28 AM Jul 15 2009 |

bakinec

bakinec

Azerbaijan

fine movie. I think it will get oscar as the best "effective" film

09:20 PM Jul 17 2009 |

ParamoreLover

Indonesia

I thought it was pretty good as well, although sitting in the 3rd row ruined it for me since I got a headache from it, sitting way too close to the screen lol….

There were parts where the animation looked fairly fake, but hey things can't be perfect can they?

Yeah, the twins were very annoying, along with the ugly way they looked and their humor. Also, I'm not one for being all whiney about racism in movies, but they were definitely pushing it with the twins…with their gold teeth and saying they didn't read much or whatever.

I think the movie would have been a lot better if it were more serious like the first Transformers, and they stuck some comedy in here and there. But with this one, they did a little too much. but overall it's great!

09:15 AM Jul 27 2009 |

huda-1992

huda-1992

Saudi Arabia

is it a good movie??

08:38 PM Jul 29 2009 |