Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)

banbolen

Sri Lanka

<!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-> <!- /* Font Definitions / @font-face {font-family:Calibri; mso-font-alt:”Century Gothic”; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} / Style Definitions / p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:””; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”;} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -> <!-[if gte mso 10]> <style> / Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:”Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:””; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”;} </style> <![endif]->

It was a fine movie Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009) kids you got to see this movie because it was just made for sure as I feel this movie does have a good story for kids and they really can develop their skills and imagination by watching movie like this that’s why I took my son to see this movie on free movies and now he was getting ready to make the spells at home

source

http://www.80millionmoviesfree.com

07:19 AM Jul 17 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Joy Yu

Joy Yu

China

Hahahaha,and i also wanna say"I Love you,KAO!" i love your perfect imagination,and i also support you to be a special and unique artist!!! i also wanna tell you: don't look forward to this movie too much, because if u do,u will be diasppointed, David Yates didn't do very well this time,i bet you can do better if you direct this movie….and i will be your fans! enjoy your book and try to remember details, u r so clever,and u can!

11:10 AM Aug 11 2009 |

ai-la

China

I like itvery much

02:17 PM Aug 12 2009 |

fer1304

fer1304

Chile

oh, come on!

This is the worst movie of the all legend!

actors were bad, direction sucks, locations were useless… the original history were change, important details about the characters were no included… 

only specials effects were fine…

i'm so desapointed.

04:48 PM Aug 13 2009 |

disterbed

disterbed

Taiwan

I LOVE HARRY POTTER SERIES.

but I think the movie is to  short ...

02:43 AM Aug 15 2009 |

Aster1412

Aster1412

Viet Nam

I'm a fan of Harry Porter. I read whole serise of Harry Potter's advanture many times. I can read them again and again. I know I will never be boring. But when i see movie, I'm so disapointed. It's so short! If you never read book, maybe you can't undenstand its content. My opinion, the first 2 part are great, but the last one aren't good.Daniel Radcliffe acted so not good. I don't see any emotion on his face.

02:40 AM Aug 20 2009 |

Sherry-Lee

Sherry-Lee

China

I like Harry·Potter,I read books but don't watch movie in theater

03:27 AM Aug 29 2009 |