Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

your opinion about Edward in twilight?

brainqiusowhat

United States

m sure most of u guys have already movie Twilight ….
 i do think this is a good movie ... but i just dun get it , why there r so many people addicted to Edward so much .. i really think he is a very very ugly guy …. i told myself it's probably because of the make up in the movie … he was sooo white in it … so i googled his pic .. then i find no matter what kind of make up he's wearing …
 he still look weird to me …. one word to describ … suck …

06:18 AM Aug 01 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Alec wang

China

he must be that white because he is a vampire.In the book,the author said that his face is like a marble.The first time I saw him,i feel his appearence is weird,but when i read the book,i think he is just the guy that the author describe in the book.

02:04 PM Aug 02 2009 |

brainqiusowhat

United States

yeah … i know  .. Vampire is suppose to  be this white , but what i trying to say is .. the guy played Edward ..dun u think he's weird ? i mean even after the movie  ...

01:26 AM Aug 03 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I´m still wondering why girls are mad about him…

I think the same, the movie (Twilight) is not a really good movie, but it reached a high popularity with young people.

And the worst of all… even when I hate this kind of movies, I´ll go to watch Bella again… hahaha!

05:21 PM Aug 03 2009 |

Mary-Terry

Russian Federation

Yeah, I also think that he is weird, and that's why i also can't understand those people who are making a god of beauty and perfectness of him. But everyone thinks in a different way, so some peolpe thinks that he's very cute and handsome, and others think just opposite.

09:28 AM Aug 06 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I think he is now in the position that DiCaprio in Titanic and the stupid guy of High School were years ago… So better for him to use this benefit to improve his career. At least, he doesn´t look girly…. I don´t understand why girls love boys that look so femenine… I wanna throw up…

01:35 PM Aug 06 2009 |

Megan

China

The first time i saw him in the movie, i think wow…....he is so white and not a good-looking guy , he is weird. But later i change my mind , he is a vampire ,he must white and different ,even though a little weird…..Anyway,Twilight is a good movie and i except the next coming soon  

11:08 AM Aug 09 2009 |

Joy Yu

Joy Yu

China

Many of my friends think that Edward is very handsome,but i think he is just so-so…he is so pale,and if my boyfriend is a vampire,i will go mad some day!! and i think the guy who plays the role of Edward is ugly….some of my friends think that his head is HUGE…...i don't know him very much…so i don't like him so much….but i think he looks strange! Really!!

06:06 AM Aug 11 2009 |

disterbed

disterbed

Taiwan

Said real , I like this movie very much.But it's not because who  enacted the role of Edward is look like what.It's because I like this movie,and Edward in novel is really sweet.The actor is not important.The movie was great!

02:36 AM Aug 15 2009 |

harmonyS

harmonyS

Italy

i think; why all the girll love EDWARD is just related the story..its impressing them because its different cos of main character is vampire.when girls have read the book ,they are impressed Vampire boy'S and girl's who fall in love ,love story  Cos this is incredible..so they love him :) and ithink its just pshychologic=)

08:08 PM Aug 17 2009 |