Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Who do U like more , Leonardo DiCaprio oy johnny depp ?

leo.tracy

leo.tracy

China

```as the topic say··

Tell you in whisper ,I love leo! leo only,and I think the best film of his is what's eating gilbert gripe. he is just a Supporting role in it  but i think his perforem deserve the Oscar!!

so what about you ahh my friends?

02:49 PM Sep 27 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sevi123

Sevi123

Poland

Surely Johnny Deep, He has a great talent, always play interesting characters, some very complicated. I liked his characters in: Pirates of the carribbea, Findeing neverland, sleepy hollow, donnie brasco, Edward scissorhand, Benny and joon, Secret window… oh by the way he played with leo in what's eating gilber grape as a title gilbert.

03:58 PM Nov 10 2009 |

leo.tracy

leo.tracy

China

well~the movie with Robert de Niro is <this boy's life>,but i've never got a chance to it.

07:10 AM Apr 09 2010 |

leo.tracy

leo.tracy

China

well~the movie with Robert de Niro is <this boy's life>,but i've never got a chance to it.

07:10 AM Apr 09 2010 |

movie-holic

India

Jonny depp hands down… Love all his movies, and even his voice… This guy is so versatile that he can pull of any god damn role… from alice in wonderland to tourist, all his work have been great. Recently seen rango on hbo india and gotta know that he is the voice behind the charachter. I sure have great respect for him

09:50 AM Dec 27 2012 |

Mikobella

Mikobella

Poland

Of course Johnny Deep- he’s much better actor than Leo (and I really like Tim Burton’s movies;))

11:16 PM Dec 15 2013 |