Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

2012 (2009)

grborniaca

Sri Lanka

<!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-> <!- /* Style Definitions / p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:””; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;} h1 {mso-margin-top-alt:auto; margin-right:0in; mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; mso-outline-level:1; font-size:24.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”;} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -> <!-[if gte mso 10]> <style> / Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:”Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:””; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”;} </style> <![endif]-> some did waited to see 2012 (2009) movie and the trailer of the movie been released download movies I saw this movie what a impressive movie it will be for every one the faction and adventure in the movie really get big on the audience and it was one of the good movies directed by Roland Emmerich and we did love to see the full movie in the future

source 

http://blog.80millionmoviesfree.com/in-theaters/2012-movie-2009-waiting-for-some-thing-to-happen

09:25 AM Nov 11 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mickee85

mickee85

Philippines

2012 is now showing, I haven't seen it yet though. But the trailer is amazing!

06:32 AM Nov 18 2009 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

A friend asked me out to watch it tomorrow night, I longing to see it…

06:37 AM Nov 18 2009 |

bienemaja

bienemaja

Andorra

I saw it at home but at the cinema it must be overwhelming with its special effects !!!

but some scenes are quite unreal …

02:23 PM Nov 25 2009 |

Oghuzkhan

Oghuzkhan

Turkey

Well that was a fantastic movie.You all should go and watch it. xD

08:30 AM Nov 27 2009 |

ophilia

ophilia

China

I watched the movie in the cinema. The story is scaring. So many ppl died in the movie which made me feel depressed. Survivors are the minority. The director  is so merciless, who killed any people at any time, anywhere in any ways as long as he preferred.  The special effects in the movie are fantastic.

12:48 PM Nov 29 2009 |

Oghuzkhan

Oghuzkhan

Turkey

Spoiler  Yes but we all see in that movie China products can be good quality.After all all those ships were made in China xD

03:46 PM Nov 30 2009 |

anggy

anggy

Thailand

Laughing Today I will to see 2012 and then I will return to tell you friendsLaughing

Bye…....friends .I will have a good time in the next few hours Smile

08:54 AM Dec 01 2009 |

sally_banana

China

I really want to see this movie,but sometime cinema always full!!! 

01:31 AM Dec 03 2009 |

marielle-H

marielle-H

China

have a good impress on me .protect environment  is essential….

04:41 AM Dec 27 2009 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

I download it some time ago but I didn't watch it yet// I will soon and will tell u my impression …:P

07:02 AM Dec 27 2009 |