Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

The Twilight Saga: New Moon (2009)

rosanerlla

Sri Lanka

<!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-> <!- /* Style Definitions / p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:””; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;} h1 {mso-margin-top-alt:auto; margin-right:0in; mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; mso-outline-level:1; font-size:24.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”;} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -> <!-[if gte mso 10]> <style> / Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:”Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:””; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”;} </style> <![endif]-> It was a good movie and teens are waiting to see the movie The Twilight Saga: New Moon (2009) wow the movie looks more different this time and as a drama movie lover I did expect some thing similar in this movie free movies I saw the HD trailer of the movie and what a good movie story and cast was really cute and hot too it was going to be released soon

source 

http://blog.80millionmoviesfree.com/in-theaters/the-twilight-saga-new-moon-2009-trailer-she-needs-to-prove-the-loyalty

04:03 AM Nov 19 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Celebrian

Celebrian

Turkey

I watched this movie a week ago,it is good! I liked the scene that Victoria's escaping from the wolves!! It was fascinating.. And the music of scene also..(Thom Yorke-Hearing Damage) :))

09:45 PM Nov 28 2009 |

-cute-devil-

United Arab Emirates

TWILIGHT NEW MOON ROKS !!!!!! . . twilight is one of my fav movies . . =P

11:15 AM Dec 05 2009 |

Megro

Megro

China

oh my god

i love twilight very much

but this time they was not well 

02:18 PM Dec 07 2009 |

Miu

Miu

China

oh,i watch New Moon yesterday,it;s geat!!!

i have waited it for nearly one year…Edward is still so hangsome and sexy…^^Bella is alone in the town,only Jacob…until Edward come back…i like Jacob,too,he is so kind and cute…

luckily,through the books,i know it's a happy ending,all of the people are happy together.oh,it's my favorite movies now!!! 

02:38 PM Dec 12 2009 |

Catherine.Nie

China

so i like the moive.but i realy like the book more .

03:10 PM Dec 12 2009 |

danida27

Italy

The best thing in these movies is the mood they have created! It makes me want to read the books…I think they can be still better!

about Edward and Jacob…Edward for ever!!!

09:52 PM Dec 12 2009 |

LillyBell

LillyBell

Ukraine

I adore and love love love this film <3!!! Twilight – one of my favourite movies. Jacob and Edward…they both such handsome and hot!

03:59 PM Jun 24 2010 |

Mion

Mion

Ukraine

In my opinion it’s very bad film and very bad book. I don’t like it.

04:24 PM Jun 24 2010 |

Newmoon

Newmoon

Turkey

edward is wonderful Cool

09:00 AM Sep 17 2010 |