Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

tionakeran

Sri Lanka

<!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-> <!- /* Style Definitions / p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:””; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;} h1 {mso-margin-top-alt:auto; margin-right:0in; mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; mso-outline-level:1; font-size:24.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”;} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -> <!-[if gte mso 10]> <style> / Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:”Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:””; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”;} </style> <![endif]->It was kind of testing for a guys strength shown in the movie and Avatar seems to have more of its drama how ever according many of the calculation is was more success on story telling and we all know how good movie director is Cameron some did said it was most-hyped movie in the year and I did agree with it.

source 

http://www.80millionmoviesfree.com 

07:25 AM Dec 19 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

尉迟晓天(Rita)

尉迟晓天(Rita)

China

yeah!!it's so great!  James Cameron is a miracal ! I hope to see it… 

04:39 AM Dec 29 2009 |

尉迟晓天(Rita)

尉迟晓天(Rita)

China

尉迟晓天(Rita)

尉迟晓天(Rita)

China

cristinel

cristinel

Moldova, Republic Of

i too see this movie…..and it's wonderful….i enjoy…..very muchSmile

09:07 AM Jan 01 2010 |

bienemaja

bienemaja

Andorra

it has a nice message. I didn´t see it in 3D. the Na´vi are interesting creatures…

01:33 PM Jan 18 2010 |

Mikobella

Mikobella

Poland

Yeah, really interesting movie;)

07:18 PM Jun 05 2014 |