Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Spiderman 3

jack2

jack2

Netherlands

Hey Everybody,

Someone has seen Spiderman 3? With Toby Maguire as Peter Parker/Spiderman, Kirsten Dunst his girlfriend Mary Jane Watson and James Franco as Harry Osborn. I find the storyline cool becuase of the new enemies and parker's fight against his innerself. Looking at the storyline, that black substance is a bit of weird, but the film is based on Marvel's comic-stories so everything is allowed.

My question is what do you think of todays movies based on comic-stories like Marvel?

Why does the film Spiderman doing it so good, while some of the comic-stories who where turn into a film where … crap and far beneath the Spiderman movies. 

08:30 AM May 29 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Brazil

I liked to watch that. Peter Parker revealed himself showing he can be an handsome guy and an outstanding performer. The three movies are blockbusters and so awarded. I hope they keep on making this movies. Who read the comic knows it´s so interesting to SEE in real perfomance the histories.

11:43 PM Jun 17 2007 |

DNA&RNA

China

that great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08:07 AM Jun 19 2007 |

mini-fish

mini-fish

China

to be honest,a little disappointment

10:47 AM Jun 19 2007 |

ahizen

ahizen

Turkey

I went to see this movie in may.It is very exciting movie.I like it

09:08 PM Jul 12 2007 |

matryoshka